birth chapter bitches (jungkook's pov) part 3

WARNING ⚠️
This chapter includes very dark and realistic topics, so if you are sensitive to any type of traumatic experiences or the talk of it please do not read the chapter. Thank you.

"Wakey wakey, Kook-ah~," Jungkook flinched at the sudden whisper in his ear.

When he burst his eyes open to see a crazed looking Yugyeom with a terrifying smile plastered on his face, Jungkook got chills.

Jungkook shook in the chair he was tied to, "H-How-"

Yugyeom became hysterical, "HOW WHAT KOOK-AH? HOW AM I HERE?? HOW AM I STILL ALIVE?"

Jungkook flinched at Yugyeom's yelling. Even after all these years, no matter how much stronger and bigger and fearless Jungkook became, Yugyeom would always remain his second biggest fear.

Yugyeom took steps closer to Jungkook causing Jungkook to tremble. Yugyeom bent down to Jungkook's level on the chair, smiling evilly as he examined every inch of Jungkook's gorgeous face.

"Did you really think that you could hide yourself from me, bunny?" Jungkook glared at him in complete hatred. Yugyeom chuckled, "I know you're not dumb... but I at least expected tracking you down to be a little harder."

Jungkook chuckled, "I see that you're still the piece of shit you've always been."

Yugyeom didn't smile upon that.

He slapped Jungkook hard, the sting was very painful. Yugyeom was bigger than Jungkook and stronger. And that says a lot.

Jungkook shut his eyes tight trying his best to not show Yugyeom the tears that burned his eyes.

Yugyeom continued his evil conversation, "Did you really think that changing your name would save your ass?" He laughed.

Jungkook's eyes were red but he didn't care, he couldn't hold back anymore.

"I mean, not like it was even a big name change, it's just spelled differently. From Jeongguk to Jungkook. And you have the same last name as always, Jeon! You couldn't have made it any easier for me." He smiled heartlessly.

Jungkook tilted his head at this pathetic human being in front of him, "So you found me. What is it that you want?"

Yugyeom arched his brow, "Oh! Look at that, you speak! That's strange, considering just a second ago you were scared shitless."

Jungkook wanted to be scared. But he didn't have any time to be. He didn't know where Taehyung was, nor who he was with. And since  Yugyeom was there, that mean there had to be something bad Yugyeom was about to do.

Jungkook repeated himself, "What are you here for, Yugyeom?"

Yugyeom began walking around the hospital room, "I'm here for you of course, Kook-ah."

Jungkook tried his best not to faze, "That's too bad... Because I'm not going anywhere with you."

Yugyeom became ten times creepier after those words left Jungkook's mouth.

Yugyeom began spazzing out like a crazy person, "OH! L-L-Let me guess! It's because of that BITCH isn't it!? KIM TAEHYUNG! You got the slut pregnant! You know how hurt I was when I heard?!"

Jungkook snapped at Yugyeom, "DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM THAT!"

Yugyeom looked deadly. Not even alive anymore. He looked like the scariest type of human being alive.

The ones who have nothing to lose. "I should've just killed that whore along with his mother."

Jungkook's eyes began to tear up, "S-Stop."

Yugyeom started getting into Jungkook's head, "Oh... I see! Hahaha. You're precious husband doesn't know about that. You never told him did you?"

Jungkook yelled at him, "I SAID STOP!!"

Yugyeom smirked, "You can't feel guilty about it, Kook-ah. You're the person who made me do it."

Jungkook grit his teeth, "THAT ISN'T WHAT I ASKED FOR! I only asked for you to make sure that he would somehow rely on me!! I d-didn't..."

Tears began to fall from Jungkook's eyes, "I-I..."

Yugyeom shook his head at Jungkook disappointingly.

He was losing his shit. Guilt overwhelming his brain and he couldn't think straight anymore, "I didn't mean to... I just wanted him so badly... but all I've ever done was hurt him."

He was crying his eyes out, "I'm terrible! I'm selfish! I... I never deserved his love... I'm the reason his mother died!"

Yugyeom nodded in agreement, "You're right."

He put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "But the price you payed for it to be done was fun, wasn't it?"

Jungkook spit on Yugyeom's face, "You fucking cunt! I hate you with EVERYTHING THAT I AM!!! I WAS ONLY A CHILD!!!"

Yugyeom wiped his face with his sleeve, "And yet... you agreed to sleeping with me."

Jungkook was beyond livid, "YOU DID WHAT YOU WANTED WITH ME AND THEN CONVINCED ME TO CONFIDE IN YOU! I DIDN'T AGREE TO SHIT! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Yugyeom was calmly rubbing his eyes tired, "You've already tried. It didn't work."

Jungkook was burning with rage, and it was torture not being able to rip Yugyeom into pieces.

Yugyeom let out a sigh. "You might as well try to get along with me once again, Kook-ah. You are coming home with me."

Before Jungkook could protest, Yugyeom grabbed a cloth and held it to Jungkook's face. He soon felt hazy and passed out.

The psychopath touched Jungkook's face while he laid unconscious. "Even if you don't know that you love me, I know that you do. Don't worry, bunny. We'll be home soon."

He bent down to kiss Jungkook's still lips and his crazy smile intensified.

To be continued...