Chapter 14

Yoongi's POV

Me and Jimin were on our way to Sea World. Since my car ran outta gas we had to take the trolly.

We were just talking about orcas and the seals and the seal show

He was basically telling me that since he was an orphan he couldn't do fun things like this. I felt bad for him. I felt ever more guilty because i was barely listening to him. Instead i was trying to memorize what i was going to say to him when i propose.

I just have to butter him up all day and then when he thinks i'm the best boyfriend ever i'm gonna ask him to become Min Jimin my husband/wife.

I'm really scared that he's gonna say no.  He has every reason to.  I bullied him for years.  I never let anyone that i didn't know be near him.  I took him away from his family, (jin, tae, gummy) i kidnapped him, and to top it off i didn't let him leave the house because i was scared he'd leave me.

But he might say yes.  I'm hoping he will.  If he doesn't say yes i honestly feel like i might as well just die.  There's no point in staying if i don't have Jimin by my side.

Lost in my thought Jimin is waving his hand in my face trying to get my attention, "Hyung?"

I almost lost it when he called me hyung. He's so cute.

I lied to him so he wouldn't ask me anything else, "Oh... sorry Jimin i sort of zoned out."

He looked sad. "You didn't hear... what i said?"

"No. Why baby, what did you say?"

He hid his face from me answered me coldly, "Nothing. It isn't important."

I felt so mad at myself. Asking him to marry me is the most important thing i'm ever going to do and i'm already messing up. I. Hate. Myself. Seriously.

He stays looking out of the doors of the trolly. He can feel me gazing at him but he ignores it.

The speaker in the trolly went off. "Next stop Sea World."

Jimin kept looking outside and my hands began sweating like crazy.

Stop it! Stop it! STOOBBBB ITTTTT!

While i'm worrying about my hands and me sweating i didn't even notice that there were girls on the trolly looking at Jimin and laughing.

Once i noticed that they were laughing at Jimin i got really mad. Why were they laughing at him anyways???

I looked at Jimin who seemed to have trouble standing straight. He was leaning to the right as the trolly was going fast left. He kept grabbing onto the pole and kept stumbling at every bump or turn the trolly made.

The girls were laughing at him louder now and he just pouted thinking he was stupid. That made me even more mad.

I grabbed Jimin's waist and pushed my chest onto his back so that he could lean on me. He was startled but i really liked having him close to me. I rested my chin onto his shoulder and he just giggled.

The girls that laughed at him now looked jealous and i began to laugh.

"Bitches."

Jimin looked at me with widened eyes at what i had said, "What?"

"Mmm? Nothing! No, no nothing!"

He squinted his eyes suspiciously and laughed. I kissed his cheek and he just smiled brightly.

That smile.

The monitor went off, "We have arrived at Sea World."

I grabbed his hand and led him out of the trolly, "C'mon Jiminie!"

He skipped along my side and replied, "Okay."

SORRY IK THAT WAS LONG