Chapter 32

I'm serious follow me on twitter. I wanna talk to you guys-
gotsumproblems

Taehyung's POV

I was in the car with Jungkook and he was driving pretty fast. "Kook why are you driving so fast and where are you taking me?"

He kept driving fast looking ahead and holding the wheel tightly, "Don't worry baby i'm a good driver! I'm taking you to Jimin and Yoongi's house so that i can work on something."

I furrowed my eye brows. "Something?" A smile appeared on his face, he took my hand and kissed it making me blush. "It's a surprise for when i come back to pick you up."

He parked the car in front of a big forest looking house i gasped, "This is where Jimin hyung lives!?" Jungkook nodded and i smirked to myself, "Yoongi must be his sugar daddy."

Jungkook laughed and kissed my lips. "Sure. If sugar daddies marry their baby's and have a baby with them." I smiled.

Jungkook unlocked the door and pointed out to the house, "Now go! I need to work as soon as possible." I laughed and got out of the car heading to Jimin's house.

I knocked on the door and in return heard Jimin scream, "It's open Tae!" I opened the door and saw Jimin on the couch wearing black sweatpants and a white long sleeve shirt with a blanket on himself looking cozy with his child on his lap wearing pink comfy pajamas.

"Hi Tae!" Jimin lifted his baby up a little bit and grabbed his arm gently pretend waving it at me making a baby voice, "hiya uncle tae tae!"

I ran to the couch and got under the blanket along side jimin, "Oh my god Jimin! You and Yoongi made such an adorable baby! What's his name?!" Jimin laughed and handed him to me to carry. "Jangmi."

I awed at the adorable name. "Wait where's Yoongi?" Jimin sighed and lightly pointed at the bathroom, "showering." I laughed lightly, "I would've thought that you would be showering with him."

Jimin scoffed and picked his baby up from my hands burping him, "No way." Once the baby burped Jimin tossed the towel on the floor, "I'm too sore from yesterday." Jimin joked.

Jimin and me locked eyes with each other and began laughing non stop.

Yoongi came out from the bathroom with a towel hanging around his hips. "Jimin?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and turned around looking and Yoongi with Jangmi in his arms, "What?" Yoongi looked down at his feet, "I wanted to know if you wanted to take another shower with me?"

Jimin looked annoyed and i furrowed my eye brows, "Taehyung came to spend the day with me so no. Is there anything else you wanted to say to me?" Yoongi looked pissed, "Nope."

Jimin turned his body back to me and ignored Yoongi who was still standing there dripping wet and glaring at Jimin. He eventually walked away and Jimin began talking again, "So how are things with you and Jungkook?"

"Uhm- how are things with you and your husband???" Jimin shrugged and looked down at his baby. "I accused him of only wanting me for sex and he got mad at me and made me sleep on the couch. It made me sad." Jimin looked at his baby and teared up and kissed Jangmi's forehead.

I felt bad and automatically felt like punching Yoongi since Jimin is my best friend, "Let's go to your room to do girl talk, ya?" Jimin smiled sadly and nodded getting up.

Meanwhile with Jungkook-

Jungkook rushed to the jewelry store and picked up the order he placed. He went to a nearby 7-11 and ended up buying most of the store. He rushed to a nearby flower store and picked up about 193837833892 flower orders.

Next chapter will be what happened during girl talk.