See, this is why I don't like these damn mutts. Midnight the only cool one, he said to himself, considering Luna had a slight grudge against him.

"Fuck Luna. She made cause her ass ain't get no peanut butter. Fuck her and her stank ass", he said, mimicking the stereotypical ratchet girl voice.

Luna walked in and barked at him before jumping on the couch, laying on Oreo, who pushed her off and got down.

"Aha, that's why he don't wanna lay with you", he sang, and Solar sneezed before walking upstairs.

Tremaine put on his Timberlands and grabbed his own bubble coat. He grabbed the keys to Camille's Jeep and his phone.

"C'mon Oreo. Let's go see what this vet shit hittin' fo'", Tremaine said, and Oreo followed behind him.

Meanwhile, Camille just arrived to Chastity's house, and she saw Chastity and her boyfriend play fighting on the stairs.

"Swing, hoe!", Chastity squealed, dodging Daviontae's hand which was aimed towards her face.

"Quit dodging", he groaned, and he finally got a hit in on her arm.

If this was a real fight, Tae believed his hits were harder and more powerful than his girlfriends. However, Chastity was quick on her feet and her hands were faster. He definitely got hit more time than she did.

"Don't Chastity hit like a nigga?", Camille asked from the car window.

"Hell fuckin' yeah! My name is not Rihanna, you should not be Chris Browning my fuckin' chest", Tae joked, and Chastity punched him in his leg.

"Camille hit harder than I do. She the one who taught me to fight. Blame her Mike Tyson hittin' ass for my hits", Chastity said, eyeing her sister.

"Anyway, how are you nephews?", she asked, skipping over to the car.

Camille rolled her eyes at the statement.

"It's definitely one boy and one girl", Camille said, and Chastity stopped in her tracks and scrunched up her face.

"It's two boys. I have a feeling about it", Chastity said, knowing it was going to start an argument.

"If it's two boys, I will give you a hundred dollars. If it's a boy and a girl, than you give me a hundred", Camille suggested, and Chastity walked over and shook her sisters hand.

"Tae, place your bets!", Chastity yelled, and since Tae wasn't paying attention, he jumped a little and dropped his phone.

"Fuck! I swear to God, if I have to replace this screen one more damn time, I'mma kill myself", he yelled, picking up his phone and seeing a small scratch at the bottom of his screen.

"I think he's going through menopause", Chastity mumbled, and Camille shrugged.

"Your phone okay, baby?", Chastity asked him, and he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm going to lay down. I feel more pregnant than she do", he said, pointing to Camille, then he went in the house.

See, this is exactly what I get for watching that bitch ass Assassination Classroom shit with her ass, he thought to himself as he jumped on the couch.

Him and Chastity's cat came in the living room and jumped on Tae's back, clawing at one of his dreads. He jolted his back and the cat moved so he could turn over.

Returning to the girls, they are now driving away from Chastity's house, still talking about the babies and what not.

"Have you decided on a room color?", Chastity asked her sister, scrolling through her Facebook.

"Me and Tremaine settled on pastel orange. It's a pretty unisex color, even though the kids won't remember it anyway", Camille said, tapping her nails against her steering wheel.

"That's a cute color. If you have two girls, pastel orange and pastel pink would be hella cute", Chastity said, and Camille nodded.

"Yeah, but if it's two boys, I might change it. It all depends on what I see at this baby shower", Camille sighed, and Chastity clapped her hands.

"Speaking of which, I have been thinking about this. I want everyone to wear all black and when they arrive, they grab two bracelets that correspond with the genders they think the babies are. Cute?", she asked Camille, and Camille nodded at the idea.

"Yes, because I'm not wearing white. Everyone wears all white to baby showers, and I'm sick of it", she said, fake gagging as she sped up to make the light.

The girls arrived to the doctors office, and Camille texted Tremaine that she was there safely.

"Have you thought about wedding colors?", Chastity asked out of the blue, and Camille choked on air.

"What in the hell.... No, I haven't thought about them. I've been so busy focusing on this baby- Wait a minute, we aren't even getting married! He didn't propose", Camille said, pushing Chastity, who was laughing.

"But you have thought about it? Then again, it hasn't been that long since y'all officially got together, so I ain't even gon' stress it", Chastity huffed, pulling out a pack of gum.

"Johnson, Camille", a nurse called out, and both sisters stood up and followed her to a back room.

After everything was set up, and Camille complained about the cold gel that had to be rubbed on her stomach, Chastity covered her sisters eyes so she wouldn't see.

The nurse whispered the babies gender in Chastity's ear, and she went to have it printed out for her. Chastity removed her hand, her face the same so she wouldn't give it away.

This gonna be some shit, Chastity thought to herself, rubbing hand sanitizer on her hands....