part 40

Everyone was currently in the kitchen eating breakfast or drinking coffee trying to decide what we were doing today.
"I think we're just gonna chill by the pool and film some stuff for my channel" Josh announced, talking about him, Bryce, and Griffin.
"I'll stay at the pool too" Tony interjected.
"Me too" Ondreaz agreed.
"Us too" Nick and Avani joined in.
Chase nodded agreeing with everyone else. 
"Okay, so everyone's staying at the pool?" I asked. Everyone exchanged glances and then looked back at me. "What the fuck is going on, why is everyone looking at each other?"
"I rented a boat. Just for the two of us today. " Jaden joined in, filling up my coffee cup.
"Oh, cool. " I smiled. "That sounds fun. "

I took a quick shower upstairs, changing into a red one-piece swimsuit and throwing some jean shorts on. I besided my hair into two french braids so it would be wavy later. I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom to see Jaden laying on the bed scrolling through his phone. "Ready?" I smiled.
"Ready. You look beautiful." He made his way over to me, bringing me into a quick hug and kissing my forehead.
"Thank you love. Hey we match!" I laughed. Jaden had on a pair of red and white checkered-print shorts and a white t-shirt.
I followed Jaden downstairs, and then outside to the boat deck in the backyard.
"Jaden this boat is huge. Is this a fucking yacht?" I laughed.
"Something like that. " He smirked. "Here take my hand and step on."
I grabbed onto his hand and pulled myself up on the boat. Jaden walked over to the steering wheel and started the engine. I sat down in his lap and the boat took off. To be honest, I was terrified of the open waters but I didn't tell Jaden that. Besides, I feel safe when I'm with him so I knew I would be okay. After a little while of him driving the boat, the lake house was no longer in sight. All that could be seen was miles and miles of ocean. He dropped the anchor and he jumped in the water.
"Coming in baby?" Jaden asked.
"No I think I'm good. I'm just gonna tan up here. " I smiled.
He nodded in response and I laid on my towel at the front of the boat. After awhile, Jaden sat beside me and handed me a water.
"This is amazing. " I smiled.
"I knew you'd love it. I figured we could use some alone time. " He grinned. "You know, kind of like a first date. "
"I love it. " I grabbed his hand, interlocking our fingers. "And you. "
"I love you too." He smiled, squeezing my hand.
"Always and forever!" We both said at the same time, bursting into a fit of laughter.

We spent the next couple of hours either tanning on the boat, goofing off and dancing to music, or swimming in the lake. Yeah, he convinced me to get in the water just like I knew he would. The sun was starting to set when I realized we had been staring off into space for awhile. I lifted my head up off his shoulder.
"Are you ready to head back? The others are probably wondering where we are. "
"Yeah sure, let's get ready to go. " Jaden nodded.
He got his phone out and typed something, but I didn't really think much of it.
We made our way back to the house when I noticed we were finally close because I could now see it across the miles of water. As we got closer, I noticed the entire backyard was lit up with lights. We're those their before? Either way, it looked beautiful.

Jaden docked the boat, grabbed our bags, and helped me off the boat. We made our way up to the back yard, and I noticed twinkle lights all on the ground, up in the trees, and in the pool. There were rose petals all around the pool and leading up to the table set up outside.
"What's going on Jaeeee?" I smiled, swinging our interlocked hands in the air.
"It's for you. " He smiled.
"You did this?!" I squealed.
"Yes. " He laughed. "Well, I had a little help from everyone. I took you out today so they could set everything up. "
"Well either way, it's beautiful and I love it. Thank you. " I grinned, reaching up and kissing him.
He reached over on the table and picked something up, but I wasn't sure what.
"I have something to ask. " He sighed.
I nodded, signaling him to continue.
"I love you Y/N. I always have and I always will. You're the love of my life. You light up the whole room the minute you walk in. It blows my mind that someone as perfect as you agreed to be with someone like me. I promise to spend the rest of my life treating you how you deserve. I promise to never hurt you like I have in the past, and most importantly, I promise I'll never let you go to bed angry." He was very visibly nervous and I just watched him in awe.
"I was going to ask you to be my girl friend tonight, but now that I'm here I'm realizing that wouldn't be enough. Y/N, we want to spend the rest of our lives together. Nothing about our relationship is normal or conventional. Take a risk with me. Marry me, angel. " He smiled, getting down on one knee and opening up a box with a ring inside. It was an oval-shaped black stone surrounded in small white diamonds. I once told Jaden that I didn't want the traditional wedding ring. I once pointed out a similar ring when we were out shopping for a birthday gift for my mom. I stood there in shock. I couldn't believe what was happening right now. I didn't know if I was ready to get married, but one thing I knew for sure was that I loved Jaden and that was never changing.
"Yes. " I said.
"Yes?" Jaden sounded shocked.
"Yes I'll marry you!" I yelled, crouching down and hugging him for the longest.
We were still hugging when we realized everyone was out on the back deck above us either gasping or screaming. We both laughed in response because they had probably been out here the whole time listening.
Jaden took the ring out of the small box and slid it on my finger.
It was beautiful.
I admired the beautiful ring on my finger and smiled down at it.
"When did you even have time to get this? And how did you remember?"
"I went back and got it the day after you pointed it out. " Jaden smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"Jaden you bought this over two years ago?" I asked in shock.
"I knew then I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I also knew I wasn't ready then. But I am now and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. "
"I love you so fucking much. " I grinned.
"I love you more" He cupped my face and brought me into a passionate kiss.
Mid-kiss, everyone came running out to the pool yelling, jumping, and flashing their cameras taking pictures and videos.
This moment couldn't get any better.

I'm going to marry the love of my life. My rockstar.

And that's the end of my first book🥺🥺🥺 I'm actually so proud of it

What did you guys think?!

Should I write a second? A sequel or a new book completely?