part 24

It's been three days since Jaden brought up me possibly moving in with him. I brushed off the subject when he initially brought it up because I didn't know what to say. It seems way too soon in our relationship to move in together, like we just talked about how we needed to give each other some space to figure out some things on our own. Part of me thinks he brought it up feeling guilty that I would have to live alone. I decided to push those thoughts deep in the back of my mind for now. Oh, and by the way, the lingerie surprise was a huge hit, literally. After round three, I'm pretty sure my entire body was numb.

I was currently answering Collin's emails on my laptop in my room, considering I was way behind on work. Thank god my brother is my boss or I would've been fired months ago. I haven't seen Jaden since he left the other morning, but no worries because he's facetimed me at least ten times a day to keep me updated on everything. While I do miss him, I think this space is good for me. I went to my first therapy session this morning, and while telling my entire life story to a complete stranger was excruciating, it went rather well. It's like I felt a weight off my shoulders even after the first session. My therapist told me that I should find something I'm good at, like a hobby, that it could maybe help me branch out into something of my own. I just have no idea what I could possibly be good at, so I haven't exactly started on that.
I heard my phone buzzing on my bed and reached over and answered it, seeing Jaden pop up on my screen for one of his many update facetime calls  of the day.
"Hey babyyyyy" He grinned, "What are you doing? How was therapy?"
"Just answering some of Collin's emails right now. It was good, I think. She said I should find something I'm good at like a hobby, so I have something of my own." I said, looking off into nothing, uncomfortable talking about the subject.
"Don't be uncomfortable talking about this, therapy is normal baby. You're good at a lot of things. Like being beautiful, kind, my girlfriend, and being my therapist." He grinned.
"Jae none of those are hobbies. " I facepalmed.
"Wait! What about music? It literally runs in your family. " He said. "I'm a genius. "
"Music is yours and Collin's thing. If I do that, then all your fans will just think I'm doing it just because you do, or because I want to fit in here. "
"No one will think that, Y/N. I know you grew up playing the guitar because Collin told me, why didn't you ever tell me that?"
"I haven't picked up a guitar in a couple years. Can't exactly take a guitar when you're running away. " I cringed.
"Well, now is a better time than any. It could be therapeutic." He smiled. "Josh is yelling for me to come film with him, I'll call you later, okay? I love you, angel. "
"I love you Jae! Make good decisions. " I winked.

I really got thinking about what my 'hobby' should be, and I decided to go down to the studio to see if I could maybe borrow one of Collin's to play a little. Once I got down there, he wasn't in there and no one answered when I yelled, so I guess no one was home. I picked up an acoustic guitar and tuned it to my liking. I strummed a couple chords, and they weren't great, but it wasn't bad for not playing in over two years. It's funny because Sam is the one who convinced me not to play anymore. The sound used to distract him from studying, or so he said. I decided to record a video of me playing and send it to Jaden. I sent it to him with a message that said "I think you were right." I put the guitar down for now and decided to watch some tv. The rest of the night was rather boring, I chowed down on some pasta I made for everyone and laid in bed the rest of the night. I fell asleep right after midnight after hanging up my nightly facetime with Jaden. I tossed and turned, wide awake still at 2am. The thought that I pushed in the back of my head was here again. Should I move into the Sway House?