part 16

The next morning rolled around too quickly. I woke up to the smell of pancakes, eggs and bacon. As good as the breakfast smelled, I just wanted to stay in bed with my man all day.

I admired Jaden's cute face as I ran my fingers through his hair. His eyes slowly fluttered opened and a smile grew on his face. "Sorry babe I didn't mean to wake you up."
"I wish I could wake up like this everyday." He smiled quickly kissing my forehead and smiling back at me. "Ready for breakfast?" I asked getting up from his warm embrace and throwing his hoodie and a pair of sweatpants on. "Five more minutes please?" he asked holding his arms out for me to join. "I'm going to make us coffee, five minutes and your ass better be in the kitchen with us eating breakfast. I love you. " I smiled before opening the door and hearing a muffled 'I love you too' as Jaden had his face smushed into his pillow.

I made my way into the kitchen to see Amy cooking breakfast and John sitting at the table sipping on a cup of coffee. "Good morning! Jaden should be up in a minute, breakfast smells great Mrs. Hossler. "
"I told I told you to call me Amy! Mrs. Hossler is Jaden's grandma. Good morning to you too by the way. " She smiled, placing all the food on plates to bring it over to the table. She handed me a plate of eggs and bacon and I followed closely behind. A half asleep Jaden appeared in the kitchen a couple seconds later and sat beside me on the table. "Hell yeah mom made pancakes!" He picked up a pile of them with his fork and immediately began digging in. "Morning to you too, son. " John laughed.

"So Jaden, I didn't get a chance to ask last night, how's all the boys at Sway?" His mom asked eating her last bite of eggs. "Good, as you probably see all of their crazy asses on social media, but everything's good. Definitely not ever a dull moment in that house. " He laughed. "Have you met them yet, Y/N?" She turned her attention towards me. "I met Bryce, Josh, and Anthony briefly when Jaden went to pack Friday. I'm excited to spend more time there as time goes on for sure."

"Okay, I got the dishes!" I sat up from my seat reaching for Jaden's plate.
"No ma'am, you're a guest here. You guys go pack your bags and I've got the dishes. " Amy said as she took the two plates from my hands.

I zipped up the last suitcase after packing mine and Jaden's clothes since his idea of packing was shoving all his clothes in his suitcase and hoping it zipped. "Okay, you got the bags again. " I giggled struggling to pick up my duffle bag. "Let's go, baby. Back to California we go!" I said leaping on the bed landing on top of Jaden. We were both laughing uncontrollably because my knee landed on his stomach and he couldn't stop coughing. "Oh my god, Jae I'm so sorry!" I said in between laughs. "Help me up, please" he pouted. He was definitely not letting that go anytime soon.