part 19

"Hey everyone. I know this isn't my normal content but I felt like you guys deserved an explanation. This is Y/N. My girlfriend." He places his hand on top of mine and looked over at me and smiled. "Y/N and I met almost three months ago. She moved to California with Collin, her brother. As someone of you may know is my producer I'm working with for my album. The more I got to know her, the more I knew that she was the one for me. As soon as I realized that, I broke it off with Mads. You guys know I'm always honest with you. And that's why I need to tell you that mine and Mads's relationship was never real. It was for content only and I'm sorry that I lied to you all. I am beyond happy with Y/N and I can't wait to show her to you guys a little more in my content from now on. I would ask that you guys respect her privacy as this relationship is still new for us too. I love you guys and I'll see you in the next video!"

Josh turned the camera off. "I'll go edit it real quick if needed so you guys can get it posted soon. " Jaden thanked Josh and turned his attention to me. "You okay?"
"All good. I just hope people don't hate me. I just got back on social media last night, I'm not ready to be run off just yet. " I giggled.
"How are you always so positive about everything? I don't know how you do it."
"One of us have to be calm and collected, because you sir, are a shaking mess right now. " I brought him into a quick hug. "I'm proud of you always babe. "
"And this is why I love you."

"Woah! What? So you love each other?" Bryce gasped, walking in the door. "You go away for a weekend and come back a changed man. My little boy is growing up. " He faked cried and we were all laughing now.
Josh got up from his desk and said "Videos ready. Shall we post it?"
"Yes we should. " I proudly said, wrapping my arms around Jaden reassuring him.

Here we go....

It's been two days since the video was posted and it got almost 1.5 million views. Like I knew Jaden was famous, but I didn't know he was THAT famous. His fans seemed to take it really well, they supported him. I had some dm's that were pretty awful, but I've seen worse before. And besides, the nice dm's outweighed the mean by a lot. I woke up to then thousand followers this morning- That's crazy.

I had been at the Sway House for the last two days. I actually never left after I got here the other day. Jaden wanted me to 'bond' with all the guys so I've been hanging around. I was currently sitting in the living room talking to Anthony. Him and I had talked the most out of all the other guys. He was easy to talk to and was a genuinely nice guy. All of the guys treated me like a sister here and it was kind of nice. I felt safe here. They all decided to throw a party tonight just because. Anthony told me their parties get wild so if it gets to be too much I can come hang with him and his girlfriend Avani.

Josh's girlfriend Nessa let me borrow a dress for tonight and some makeup. The dress was skin tight and I could barely sit down without showing my ass considering she's at least three inches shorter than me and a lot smaller in general. I slowly walked down the stairs once I was ready and met eyes with Jaden. His eyes widened and he winked at me. "You look so fucking good. Please dress like this more often. " He brought me into a hug, his hands immediately made it to my ass. "Don't get used to it. " I laughed, going into the kitchen to find something to drink. Bryce was in the kitchen drinking a beer and held one out for me to take. I hesitantly took it. I actually hadn't drank since before I ran away. It was never really my thing but a couple drinks wouldn't hurt anything, right?