part 31

Avani blindfolded me when we got to the restaurant and helped me walk up the stairs to the restaurant. I walked up the last step and Avani pulled off my blindfold.
I heard a ton of people yell "Surprise!" all around the big rooftop deck. I looked around and saw the faces of mostly Nick's friends, members of the Hype House, Collin, Sarah and my par- Oh my god my parents!
"Mom! Dad!" I ran over to them and pulled them into a big group up. "What the hell are you doing here?"
"Nick flew us out. We couldn't miss another birthday." My mom grinned.

Nick walked over and wrapped his arms around my body from behind. I turned around and faced him.
"You did all this for me? This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me, Nick. Thank you!" I hugged him and reached up to kiss his lips.
"Anything for you, angel. "
No no no. Stop it Y/N.
I looked over at Avani and she gave me the "don't you fucking dare think about Jaden right now" look.

"I have another surprise though, Y/N. " Nick said, very visibly nervous.
He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small black box.
He smiled up at me, and then Avani and my family.
"Here it goes. "
He leaned down on one knee and took a deep breath.

He isn't about to....?

"Y/N, you are the most amazing woman I've ever met in my life. I know we've only been together for four months, but I refuse to waste another second. Since the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew I wanted to be with you. Your smile, sparkling blue eyes, your cute little giggle and the little pointy face you make when you want something are always the highlight of my day. You are the most caring, loving, and beautiful woman any of us know here. Don't worry I asked your dad and Collin's permission before doing this. " He nervously laughed. "That's why I'm asking, if you would do me the honor and spend the rest of our lives together."

I stared at Nick in shock. I had a sudden flashback of all my memories in the last three years since I moved to California. Every memory that popped in my head was with Jaden. The first time we hung out, the trip back home to Georgia, our first of many arguments, the many laughs, the hugs and kisses that left butterflies in my stomach every time. His smile that made me melt just looking at. I loved Jaden Hossler. I was in love with Jaden Hossler. That was never changing.
... But Jaden doesn't love me.

"Yes. Yes I'll marry you Nick. " I smiled as he slipped the ring on my finger.
"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Nick yelled, as many screams and "Congrats" could be heard from across the rooftop.

I smiled as many pictures were taken, hugs were given, and congratulations were said.

The ring was beautiful, perfect actually. Simple, but not traditional. It fit like a glove.

I was going to marry a man who adored me.