part 26

All the boys were running around the house filming. I filmed a couple tik toks with them and posted them to my account. I hadn't even posted anything up until now and I already had over 100 thousand followers, that blew my fucking mind. The two videos already had fifty thousand views in under five minutes. I switched apps over to instagram and went to Jaden's page to creep a little. He had posted the part of the video from Bryce's channel where he surprised me with the guitar. I watched it over and over smiling at it until someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and was faced with a smiling Avani.
"Hey oh my god!! I haven't seen you in forever." I yelped bringing her into a quick hug.
"I know! I was just upstairs with Ant but he's acting weird lately. " She sat down beside me on the couch and sighed.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't even know. He's been so distant. I came over and surprised him today hoping we could hangout but he just keeps ignoring me." She frowned.
"Ugh I'm sorry Vani. He's crazy about you so I don't know what it could be. Have you tried talking to him about it?"
"Yeah and he just says nothing is wrong and changes the subject. Do you think he could be cheating on me?
"What? No way. He does nothing but talk about you when I'm around him! Besides, I'm over here almost everyday and he's either in his room playing video games or messing around with the guys. You know I'd let you know if I saw anything. " I smiled, hoping it'd reassure her, but she still looked sad.
"I know, something just feels different. Maybe we're just growing apart, you know?"
"Don't say that! Fight for your man, sis. " I laughed. "Maybe we could force them all to hangout with us tonight, and then I can watch you guys together and see if I notice anything different. Maybe we could get some drinks and just all hang here?"
"Are you sure? You know because of what happened before..."
"If it's just us here, nothing like that could happen. Besides, I think me and Jae are passed that. " I smiled. "We got this sis! Off to the store to get drinks we go!"

We went to the store and got enough beer for everyone and walked in the door to see all the guys in the living room playing video games.
Bryce and Josh rushed over and grabbed the bags, both taking a beer out and running into the kitchen like little kids. It really doesn't take much to
make these guys happy I swear.
Jaden walked over and gave me a worryingly look. "Do you really think drinking again is the best idea?"
"Things are different now, Jae. Besides, it's just us here so it's not a party more like a small gathering of friends. And I'm not drinking. " I smiled, reaching up and kissing his cheek.
"I'm not either then, baby. " He brought me into a hug and grabbed my ass, kissing me again.

A couple hours later, music was blaring that could be heard in any room of the Sway. Everyone else was at least tipsy, leaving Josh, Bryce, and Anthony all very intoxicated. Jaden and I, on the other hand, were cuddling on the couch watching all of them act like idiots. I watched as Avani and Anthony sat in the kitchen all over each other. His arms were wrapped around her waist as he placed kisses all over her. They looked happy. Anthony's eyes met mine and he abruptly stopped and walked away from her. Avani frowned at me before chasing after him. "Did you see that shit?" I asked Jae.
"Yeah that was weird as hell. What's wrong with him?"
I caught him up on mine and Avani's conversation earlier and he listened intently.
"Anthony is never the type to cheat, that's weird. I'm sure they'll figure it out though." Jaden pulled me closer to him and began kissing my neck. About that time, Bryce dragged a very sick looking Anthony into the living room and looked at us. "I think he's gonna barf. "
Anthony threw up all in the floor right in front of him and was losing his balance. Jesus.
"I'll clean this shit up, take him upstairs and put him to bed. " Jaden sighed, handing me a bottle of water to give Ant.
I wrapped Ant's arm around my shoulder and mine around his waist, pulling him upstairs to his room.
"Thank you soooo much Y/N you're the besssst" Anthony slurred.
"Okay you have to get in bed you've had way too much to drink and you're acting like an ass." I rolled my eyes. "What the hell is up with you, you never act like this?"
He placed his finger over my mouth and shushed me.
"Shhhh I have- I have a secret" He whispered.
"What?"
"I like- I like someone special" His words were slurred to the point that I barely understood him.
"Yeah Ant you like Avani, we all know that. If you get in bed I'll bring her up here with you. "
"No. I don't want her." He frowned. "I want you. " He held his arms out for me to take.
"Stop Ant. Go to bed and we can forget you're act like this in the morning. "
"Don't wanna forget. " He pulled me into him and placed his lips on mine. I didn't get butterflies in my stomach like I did when Jaden kissed me. This felt so wrong and frankly, gross. He just puked all over the floor downstairs.
"What the fuck are you doing Anthony?" I pushed him away. "I'm done trying to help you. I hope you know I'm going downstairs and telling Jaden. "
And with that I ran downstairs and Jaden must've noticed my worried expression because he rushed over and grabbed my hands. "What's wrong?" I immediately broke down in tears and tried to talk but I couldn't get any words out. Jaden pulled me down on the couch and everyone else followed wondering what the hell was going on. "I- I just wanted to he- help him ge- get in- in- in bed but- he- he uh he k- kissed me" I sobbed.
"What?" Jaden yelled.
"J-Jaden I didn't kiss back I am so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen"
I forgot all about Avani and I looked over and tears were running down her face. She got up and ran out of the house.
Jaden jumped up and I pulled him back down. "Jaden please don't hate me" I pleaded.
"I'm gonna fucking kill him. " Jaden's eyes were full of rage and it honestly scared the shit out of me. I had never seen him like this.