part 39

After lots of drinks, most everyone was either drunk or at least tipsy. Bryce, Josh, Griffin, Quinton and Tony were all running around being idiots per usual, Chase and Ondreaz were out filming by the pool and Jaden and I were sitting in the hot tub watching it all happen. Well, I was sitting in his lap. He was getting a little handsy and I was a little uncomfortable since literally everyone we knew was less than ten feet away. PDA was never really my thing.

"Jae stop pleaseeee. " I pouted, pushing his arms away from my body.
"What? I can't show affection?" He whined.
"You can, I just get a little uncomfortable doing it in front of others you know. "
He nodded and then a grin appeared on his face.
"What are you thinking?" I rolled my eyes.
"Let's take this upstairs then..." He smirked.
I rolled my eyes, got up off his lap, and pulled myself up out of the hot tub wrapping a towel around my body.
"Come on baby I was just playing. " Jaden whined, yet again.
"I thought we were going upstairs?" I smirked.
Jaden jumped out of the hot tub, forgetting a towel, and picking me up bridal style running up the stairs. I heard Josh yell "My boys getting some!" and I flipped him off on the way. We reached the top of the stairs and Jaden put me down.
"Let's go say good night to Vani first?" I asked and he nodded.
I reached Vani's door, which was directly across from mine, and turned the doorknob opening it to reveal Avani and Nick kissing on her bed.
"What the fuck?" Jaden and I both yelled at the same time.
They both had wide eyes and apologetic smiles.
"Let me explain..." Avani started.
"We started talking a couple days ago, really when she was checking up on me to see how I was doing because, you know. We were up here just talking to get away from the drinking for a second and it just happened. Please don't be mad I swear Y/N. " Nick interrupted.
I looked at them for a second, eyeing them down, and then to Jaden. He gave me the "this is exactly what happens when we drink" look.
"I'm not mad. " I smiled.
"Wait, huh?" Nick looked shocked.
"Are you just saying that or are you actually going to rip my head off in the morning?" Avani questioned.
"Surprisingly... no. I'm not mad at all. I mean I definitely wasn't expecting that but I ship it. " I laughed.
They both let out long sighs and smiled.
"You guys can do what you want. I mean hell, I did. " I laughed grabbing Jaden's hand and interlocking it with mine. "I love both of you and you deserve to be happy. If that means being together, go ahead. Just don't let me hear you guys from my room. "
We all laughed and I walked over and hugged them both. "Goodnight guys." I yelled, grabbing Jaden's hand again and walking out of the room. They both yelled back goodnight and we walked into our room immediately taking off our wet swimsuits and changing. I was throwing Jaden's t-shirt over my body when I noticed he was still staring at me smiling.
"What's funny, hossler?" I giggled.
"I don't think I've ever been so attracted to you in my life. " He smirked.
"What is it, my bun?" I pointed to the messy bun sitting on the side of my head. He laughed and said "I mean that's pretty hot but no. How you just handled that situation. I tried to fucking kill Anthony when he kissed you and I didn't even see it happen.  You just saw your ex-fiancé kissing your best friend and didn't react. That's growth. " He shrugged.
"To be fair, I have the guy of my dreams back and I just want to see everyone happy. It'll be awkward for a minute, but I think it could be really great. I mean they were friends before I ever met him so I can't say I would've never expected it. " I laid down beside Jaden on the bed, draping my leg over his.
"God I fucking love you" He pulled me into a deep kiss, almost immediately putting his tongue in my mouth. I slowly pulled my body on top of his and backed away from the kiss. "I love you" and in between kisses "Always" "and forever". And that's when he pushed me on my back, getting on top of me, and holding my hands above my head pulling my t-shirt off. He kissed my lips, my neck, while caressing my body with both hands. It wasn't until he found my sweet spot that I started moaning uncontrollably. I tugged at the waistband of his shorts signaling for him to pull them off when he stuck two fingers inside of me with no warning. The overwhelming feeling of pleasure took over my body as he attached his lips to my heat. He was sucking and licking all over and I could no longer hold out. "I'm- Im gonna cu-" I moaned. He pulled his fingers out right after and stuck them in my mouth, and entering his length inside me with no warning. As I felt him move in and out of me, his hand made its way to my neck squeezing a little and sending me over the edge. The feeling was overwhelming considering he was still thrusting inside of me. "Please don't stop baby" I whined. "I'm almost there" He groaned. He flipped me over on my stomach, arching my back and entering me again with zero warning. His thrusts were getting sloppier and he was slowing down, indicating he wouldn't last much longer. A couple seconds later, Jaden finished and we were both laying on our backs on the bed. "I missed that so fucking much" He groaned, out of breath. "Me fucking too" I sighed, catching my breath.