part 27

The guys stopped Jaden from going upstairs and potentially starting a fight with drunk guy who couldn't defend himself. Bryce, Josh, Kio and Griffin all went upstairs to check on Anthony and I sat beside Jaden in silence.
"Jaden please tell me you don't hate me. "
"I don't. "
"Are you mad at me?"
"No. "
"Then please talk to me."
"Jesus Y/N just give me a fucking minute okay? How do you expect me not to be upset after you telling me Ant kissed you?"
"I know.. I'm sorry. But please just talk it out with me. He's drunk, and he probably won't even remember it in the morning. We can deal with it then. Let's just go to bed, okay?"
"So when Anthony is drunk and does something stupid it's okay because he's been drinking? But when I do it it's a fucking problem? Maybe you liked it when he kissed you. Matter of fact, why don't you give me some fucking space like you said? Isn't that what you want?"
"I'm done with this conversation. I told you as soon as it happened out of respect, Jaden. I couldn't stomach the thought of kissing someone much less liking it. But I'm going home, you know to give you some space. Let me know when you've calmed the fuck down. "

I exited through the front door and slammed it out of anger. I didn't even bother going back upstairs to get my things.
I got back home and immediately crashed in my bed.
Why can't I be around alcohol without everything going to shit?

I woke up the next morning a little before twelve. I forgot I sleep all fucking day when I'm sad. I didn't have any messages from anybody at Sway, which wouldn't bother me if that didn't also mean I had zero messages from Jaden. I knew I needed to go check on Avani so I threw on some clothes and headed over to her apartment.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the front door.
She answered and I could tell she had been crying. Her eyes were puffy and red, and she still had on the same clothes as last night.
She left the door open and turned around, walking back to her bed and lying down.
"How are you holding up?"
"Like shit. I've been crying all night. What are you doing here. "
"I just want you to know I'm here for you. I can't imagine how you're feeling right now and I also want to tell you how sorry I am. I just went to take him to bed after he threw up and then I was going to get you to come take care of him. I'm so sorry all this happened, Avani. You don't deserve it."
She looked up from her pillow and walked over and hugged me.
"I know it's not your fault. I should've picked up on it awhile ago. He always talks about you, like a lot. I just thought you guys were really close friends but I was wrong. "
"To be fair, that's what I thought too. Now Jaden won't talk to me either. " I frowned.
"God he's such an idiot. He doesn't know a good thing when it's right in front of him. " Avani rolled her eyes. "I'm sure he'll come to his senses any time now. You guys are literally meant to be."
"Yeah, I really hope so. I now realized any time I'm around alcohol, something goes wrong. Never again. " I cringed. "Any way, we're in this together! You're stuck with me bitch." I wrapped my arm around her and we hugged for awhile and both laughed.

I decided to spend the rest of the day at Avani's to keep her company until Anthony had texted her and asked to meet so he could apologize. I knew they wouldn't be fighting for long, he might've said he liked me but he loves Vani.
"Okay, how do I look?" Avani asked, shifting her dress a little.
"Amazing. Go get your mans." I said as I snapped my fingers. "Hold on my phone is buzzing. "

Me
Hello?

Jaden
Hey, do you think we could talk?

Me
Yeah, I guess Jae

Jaden
Okay meet me at my thinking place in 30?

And with that he hung up. Wow, no 'I love you' or even a good bye.

"Was that Jaden?!" Avani squealed.
"Yeah. Something seems off though. I'm meeting him to talk. "
"Okay, so time for both of us to get our mans We got
this. Call me after, love you! Now get the hell out of my apartment. " She laughed, as she pushed me out the front door.

Here we go...