part 18

After a long day of traveling and catching up with Collin and Sarah, I crawled into bed.
I opened my phone and downloaded Instagram. I think I was finally ready to get back on social media. I decided to make a new account instead of logging back into my old one and possibly resurfacing old pictures of Sam and I. The first person I followed was Jaden, then Collin and Sarah. That's good enough for now. I sent Jaden a text to let him know.

Me
Check insta, you may see me on there ;)

He replied in under a minute.

Jaden
YES
i think it's probably good timing since a fan posted a picture of us from the airport....
i was gonna tell you in the morning when i came over
management is already asking questions and of course i had to tell the boys
should we post something tomorrow?

Me
Sure, I mean if that's what you want Jae
I'm gonna get some sleep, see u in the morning? I love you

Jaden
Love you baby. See u in the morning :)

I plugged my phone up on its charger and rolled over, falling asleep almost immediately.
I woke up the next morning to Jaden joining me in bed. "Morning princess." he smiled, handing me a coffee.
"Babyyyyy" I whispered, taking the coffee, sitting it on the my night stand and bringing him into a hug. "I missed you"
"I missed you more. I already did my work with the day with Collin. Get up and get ready and we can go back to my house. Management kind of wants to talk to you." He was scratching the back of his head, obviously nervous. "Wait why?" I sat up confused.
"The picture the fan posted has been reposted everywhere. People thought I cheated on Mads at first because we never announced we broke up. Mads even posted something on her story explaining me and her broke up and I moved on 'really quickly' so they want me to post something today explaining my side and tag you in it. I knew you wouldn't be ready for all of this so and would probably have some choice words for them." He nervously laughed.
"Okay, um, that's a lot to take in after waking up five minutes ago. " I giggled. "We got this though. Im going to shower now, I'll meet you downstairs in like thirty minutes. Thanks for the coffee Jae." I got up from my comfy bed and pecked his lips quickly.
I did my normal shower and hair and makeup routine. Which meant, let my hair dry and throw on some mascara so I didn't look half asleep all day.

I reached the bottom of the stairs, said good morning to Collin and Sarah, and followed Jaden to his car.

We reached the Sway House shortly after and walked straight inside. I was greeted by a new face. "Hey, you must be Y/N? I'm griffin. " He reached his hand out for me to shake and I smiled and nodded in return. Jaden interlocked our fingers and I said good morning to Bryce and Josh as we passed through the kitchen.

He led me into what looked like an office and we sat down on a small couch in front of a desk. "Hey Michael we're ready. What do you need from us?" Jaden asked. I could tell this whole situation made him anxious, probably because he was getting a crazy amount of hate from fans thinking he cheated on Mads. With all fairness, he kind of did. He kissed me when they were together and I forgot all about that until now. Great, now I'm anxious too.

"I think the best way to handle it is going to be making a youtube video explaining your side of the story. Maybe even bring Y/N into it and explain your relationship. I think your fans will understand after you do, and for Mads, I frankly don't care. " He chuckled, bringing his hand out for me to shake in which I returned. "Nice to meet you by the way, let me know if there's anything I can do for you while you're here. "

"Nice to meet you too!" And with that, we both exited Michael's office and were now looking for Josh? I didn't really know why and Jaden seemed panicked so I just went along with it. He was still in the kitchen with Bryce. Jaden asked if we could borrow his camera for his youtube video and Josh agreed.

We went up to Josh and Jaden's room and sat on the couch. Josh set up the camera on a tripod and Jaden started the video.