part 36

All the boys greeted me and we all hung out like we hadn't just missed out on the last two years of each other's lives. It was great. I remembered why I loved hanging out here. I still haven't seen Anthony though...

"Hey Jae, where's Ant?" I repeated, for the third time, hoping to get his attention away from his video game they were currently all focused on.
"His room probably" Bryce said, since apparently the only one who has ears around here.

I got up from the couch and made my way upstairs to Anthony's room. The door was cracked opened a little so I walked in. He was sitting at his desk playing video games. What is it with these guys and their damn video games?
"Hey!" I tapped his shoulder.
"Holy shit you scared me" he jumped up ripping his headset off. "Y/N?"
"Hey.." I smiled.
"What's up?" He coldly questioned.
"Just came to visit, wanted to come in and say hey. It's been awhile..."
"Yeah..." He turned his attention back to his game.
"Can we talk for a sec?"
"About?" His attention was still on the game, he refused to look at me so I ripped his headset off and motioned to the bed for him to sit. He rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed impatiently waiting for me to speak.
"Okay, what?"
"I miss you, I miss being friends with you that's all.." I trailed off.
"Yeah well... it's been awhile"
"Can we just forget the past entirely and start over?"
He looked at me for a second, his face showing no emotion. I thought for a second he was going to kick me out of his room.
Instead he held out his hand, and looked up at me with a wide grin.
"I'm Anthony, nice to meet you. Y/N, isn't it?"
"Y/N it is. " I smiled, shaking his hand.
About that time, Jaden walked in Ant's room.
"Hey Jae, uh- it's not what it looks like. " I cringed.
"It looks like two friends shaking hands. " He laughed. "Chill baby I told you I've changed. I'm glad you two worked it out. "
"Yeah... well if it were that easy with everyone else in my life. " I rolled my eyes, flopping down on the bed.
"What do you mean?" Ant questioned.
"Well for starters, I stormed out of a family dinner tonight because my parents didn't approve of me breaking off my engagement to patch things up with Jae, and I only get to see my parents a couple times a year as it is and I just left without saying goodbye. Then I stormed home to vent to Vani and she agreed with them. "
"Well..." Ant started.
"They're kinda right." Jaden sighed.
"What?"
"I mean... I didn't exactly consider anyone else's feelings when I begged for you back. I may have matured, but I'm still selfish. I wasn't exactly your prince charming in the beginning and I wouldn't expect them to be okay with it right now, they just love you and want to protect you. I also don't mind working my way back into their good graces."
"Truuuuu" Anthony agreed. "He do be selfish doe. "
We all laughed and I took a deep, long sigh.
"Why does life have to be so hard?" I groaned, burying my face into Ant's pillow.
They both laughed and Jaden smacked my ass.
"I can tell you what else is hard. "
"Gross, Jae." I groaned yet again, lifting my body up from the bed.
"And that's your cues to leave. " Anthony fake barfed.
"No. More. Barfing. " I giggled. "We saw where that ended last time. "
"Too fucking soon. " Jaden playfully rolled his eyes.
"Besties forever!!" I yelled as I pulled them both into a hug.
"Bestiesssss" Anthony exclaimed.

"Now I'm taking you back home so you can patch things up with Vani. " Jaden said, grabbing my car keys from the counter.
"Can't I just stay here and cuddle with you?" I pouted.
"We have the rest of our lives to cuddle. Now, get up and let's go fix this. Also, you need to call your family." He demanded.
"Ok dad. " I playfully punched his shoulders.
"That's daddy to you, baby. " Jaden smirked.
"Fine. " I smirked back.
His eyes widened and a playful grin appeared on his face. "Wait, really?!"
"I'll think about it. Let's goooo" I winked, walking past him making my way to the front door.