part 23

I woke up the next morning and noticed Jaden wasn't in his bed. I almost fell out of the bed when I heard loud ass snoring but then I looked over and saw Josh sleeping in his head. How the hell did I sleep through that?
I made my way downstairs and made a cup of coffee. I heard talking coming from the living room so I made my way in and saw Jaden talking with someone... He kind of looked like a doctor. Jaden must've seen me because he waved me over and I walked over and sat beside him on the couch. The doctor introduced him self.
"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Doctor Payne. " He smiled, holding his hand out for me to shake.
"Hi, I'm Y/N. "
"So I took some blood from Jaden and tested it for any possible drugs. We did find what you guys would know as the 'date rape drug' in his system along with some marijuana. But I'm guessing the second isn't too alarming." He said, and Jaden and I both giggled.
"So he was in fact drugged?" I said, quickly realizing what he had said.
"Yes, from what he's told me, it seems someone slipped it in his drink. This could be why he doesn't remember much after he took the drink. He may never remember that night again, or it could come back slowly piece by piece. We really don't know. Are you guys planning on filing a police report?" Dr. Payne asked.
"We really haven't thought about that. Can I think on it?" Jaden asked.
"Yes. Of course. I'll leave you with the results just in case." He smiled. "I'll see myself out, have a good day Mr.Hossler. "
And with that, he left out the front door and Jaden leaned back up against the couch and let out a deep breath.
"You know you didn't have to do this, right? I believed you. "
I really hope he didn't do all this just for me.

"No, babe. I did this for me. I guess I just needed to know for myself so I could prove it. I mean, I already knew it but I felt like I needed confirmation. I didn't even think about the fact that I could press charges. What do you think?"

"Obviously it's your decision and I respect whichever decision you do make. I don't like the idea of this one decision possibly ruining her whole life. I know she's been a bitch to me and you both, but I think deep down she's gotta have a good heart somewhere." I sighed.

"You're really too nice for your own good. She wanted you out of my life so bad she was willing to drug me to convince you I would cheat on you. I don't know, it doesn't sit right with me."

"Well, think on it. Those results aren't changing. Give it a couple days and see how you feel. In the mean time, I think I'm gonna go home and catch up with Collin and Sarah. Do you think you could maybe drive me?"

"Yeah of course. Let me go change and I'll drive us. "

30 minutes later...
"Jaden I can't believe you actually just said that. Old Nicki Minaj over old  Justin Bieber all day long. " I laughed, turning Super Bass down on the radio.

"What the hell? Actually, I don't think this is gonna work out Y/N. You're telling me One Less Lonely Girl isn't a fucking bop?"

"Oh it's a bop. I used to listen to that shit on my CD player when I was a kid."

"CD player? How old even are you?" Jaden laughed, squeezing my thigh and smirking.

We both sang old songs the rest of the car ride, or I should really say screamed them to the top of our lungs. It's crazy how last night I went to the Sway House to break up with him, and now it's like nothing even happened. I wouldn't change a thing though.
Jaden signaled his blinker and turned into my driveway, putting his car in park.
"Want me to walk you in baby?"
"Not unless you want the wrath of Collin." I giggled, "Text me when you make it home?" I leaned over my seat and kissed his lips.
"Yep, I love you. " He was grinning from ear to ear and I did the same just looking at him.
"Love you more!" And I ran to my front door just so he couldn't argue about who loved who more.

I put my key in the lock and turned the doorknob revealing a crying Sarah on the couch, sitting in Collin's arms. He had tears in his eyes too. This can't be good.
"What's going on you guys?" I asked, sitting down across from them on the couch.
"They're happy tears I promise! We wanted to tell you when you got home from Georgia but we decided to wait with everything going on." Sarah grinned, grabbing Collin's hand for support.
"Uh... Y/N, you're gonna be an aunt." Collin said, with a huge smile on his face.
"W-what? Oh my god! That's amazing! I'm so mad you guys didn't tell me the second you found out! I can't believe I've been so selfish lately, I'm so sorry. I'm so happy for you guys. " We were all now crying, but instead this time they were indeed happy tears.
"Oh and um... It's a girl!" Sarah squealed. "We just got home from the doctor. "
"Ahhh oh my god! I'm gonna be a fucking aunt!" I screamed, getting up from my seat and jumping like an idiot. "Wait, does this mean you guys are kicking me out?" I half- laughed, half worryingly asked.
"We still have about six and a half months before she is here, so we can help you find a place close by. If it takes longer than six months, then that's fine. I'm sure the baby will be sleeping in our room for awhile anyway." Sarah smiled, placing her hand over mine.
"Absolutely. It's probably time I get my own place anyway. This is amazing news though, I'm so happy!!" I screamed again, pulling them both into a group hug.

I was now upstairs getting out of the shower, and getting dressed for the day. I was slipping on a t-shirt when my phone buzzed on my desk.

Jaden
Sorry had to stop and get food for everyone. Just got home
I miss you already

Me
I miss you too Jae
But it's only been an hour lol

Jaden
A guy can't miss his beautiful girlfriend?
Could I maybe come stay the night tonight 🥺

Me
Fine. Only because I have some really big news and it's exciting
Dinners at 7 :)

Jaden
BET IM PACKING MY BAG NOW

I smiled at his message and put my phone back on my desk. I decided I was going to surprise Jaden tonight with some cute ass lingerie so I began looking for something in my closet.
I finally found a cute red lace one piece and slipped it on under my t-shirt and shorts. This shit is uncomfortable so he better love it.
It was only 2:30 so I had some down time to just chill. I decided to be lazy in my bed and catch up on Real Housewives.

After four episodes of Real Housewives of New York City, I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly ran downstairs to get the door, knowing exactly who it was. I opened the door and pulled Jaden into a hug. "I missed you more, by the way. " I smiled as I pulled him into a quick kiss.
We walked into the living room and Jaden sat his bag down on the couch.
Collin was cooking dinner in the kitchen and walked around to see who walked in.
"What the hell are you doing here?" He frowned, looking right at Jaden.
"Oh shit I forgot to catch you up. Jaden didn't actually cheat on me he was drugged by his fake ex-girlfriend who he didn't actually have sex with and I walked into it thinking he did but he didn't really and when I went over there to break up with him he told me the truth and now we're good I-" I quickly said before Collin started a brawl in the living room.
"Slow down I barely got any of that. He didn't cheat on you? And you're back together?" He rolled his eyes. "Fine, but hurt her again and you're dead, Hossler."
"Yes sir. I would never. " Jaden smiled, trying to make light of the situation.
Collin went back into the kitchen and I sat down on the couch, Jaden following.
"Sorry, with the news earlier I completely forgot to tell them. " I half-smiled.
"So what's the news?" Jaden questioned.
"Someone's having a baby!!!" I squealed.
Jaden's face turned pale in a matter of seconds.
"Wh-" He started.
"I'm just fucking with you." I laughed, enjoying every minute of this. "I'm gonna an aunt!"
"No fucking way! That's great." He hugged me. "Congrats Collin!" Jaden yelled across the living room into the kitchen.
"Thanks, man." I heard Collin mumble back.
"One problem though, I have to find my own place nearby in six months." I frowned.
"So, move into the Sway with me. " Jaden smiled.
"Are you serious right now?"