part 20

Jaden walked over and looked concerned. "So you're drinking tonight?"
"I don't plan on getting drunk but I think we definitely deserve to let loose. "
"Okay, I'm keeping my eye on you all night though. Not just because you look incredibly hot tonight, but also because I want to make sure you're safe at all times."
"Yes, dad. "
"That's daddy to you, miss." He smirked grabbing my ass once again.
"Ew, Jae stop. " I giggled unwrapping his arms from my body.

It was a couple hours and many beers later and there were at least 50 people here. Probably even more that I just haven't seen. I haven't seen Jaden in about an hour but I wasn't really worried considering he was probably shotgunning something with Bryce outside by the pool. I was sitting alone on the couch scrolling through instagram looking at some of the cute edits Jaden's fans had made. I had decided I was a little too tipsy and would just go on up to bed in Jaden's room to sleep.

I somehow made it up the stairs without flashing my ass accidentally and went to open Jaden's door. It was locked which was weird because no one here usually ever locks their doors but maybe they did it for the party. I typed in his code and the door unlocked. I slowly opened the door and heard moaning. Josh and Nessa were probably in here so I'll just give them space. I backed away and went to shut the door and someone slammed the door from behind me, it was Anthony. "Please tell me you didn't open that door, Y/N. "
"Yeah I did but I heard moaning so I thought maybe Josh and Nessa were in there so I was giving them space. "
"It's not Josh and Nessa, Y/N. " His face looked like he had seen a ghost.

"W-what do you mean?"
"I heard Bryce say Jaden took a blonde chick upstairs so I figured it was you, but I saw you get up from the couch and it clicked that it wasn't so I followed you up here. Come downstairs with me please Y/N."
"Bryce had to be lying Anthony. Jaden wouldn't do that to me. Here, I'll prove it. "I typed the code back in the door with my shaky hands and pushed the door open. I switched the light on to reveal Mads on top of Jaden, naked. His eyes immediately met mine and pushed her off of him. "Y/N you have to listen to me, I thought that was you, I don't remember coming up here, please baby listen to me"
"No. "
Mads was looking directly at me smirking and said "I told I told you it was always me."
"Jaden why?"
"I told you I thought she was you. I uh- all I remember is seeing a blonde girl tell me to come upstairs with her and I thought it was you baby" He pleaded, trying to grab my hands and hold them.
I was in shock and I turned around and buried my head in Anthony's chest sobbing. Jaden tried to pull me off of Anthony but I wouldn't let him. I slowly backed away from Anthony, looked at Mads still sitting on Jaden's bed with nothing but a sheet covering her body, and I left. I walked down the stairs and I left the house. I was too drunk to drive and instead of ordering an uber and having to wait, I began walking. I didn't know where I was going and I didn't care. My phone was continuously buzzing in my pocket so I shut it off without checking to see who was blowing up my phone. I kept walking and I did what I did best. I ran away.