part 8

With every that just happened I completely forgot about tonight. Fuck, what am I going to tell him?
The truth, Y/N. You have to tell him the truth and hope he understands.

I unlocked my phone and began to text Jaden back.
Me
Hey, uh, something important came up and I don't want you to hate me but could you maybe come over and let me explain?
Jaden
I'll be over soon, is everything okay?

I didn't reply. I didn't want to scare him off just yet. My life is so complicated, too complicated for Jaden.

About thirty minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the front door to be greeted by a smiling Jaden. "Hey, you wanted to talk?"
"Yes, please. Come with me upstairs. " I quickly said and he followed me up to my room. I flopped down on the bed and sighed. "You're going to hate me. I can't go on our date tonight." His smile dropped quickly, and he sat down next to me. I sat up and turned my body towards him. "Wait why?" He looked confused.
"Remember me telling you about Cass, my best friend who slept with my fiancé? She over dosed last night. They aren't having a funeral but she left me a note with the truth about what really happened and I have to talk to her. I mean, visit her grave and hope she hears me. I know it sounds crazy but I don't know what else to do." I spoke to fast I don't even know if he understood me. "Hey, slow down Y/N. I'm not mad at you, I don't think I ever could be. When are you leaving?"
"As soon as possible, Collin is looking for tickets now."
"Well, tell him to get two tickets because I'm coming with you." He smiled placing his hand on my thigh.
"No, Jaden I can't let you do that. It's not fair to you, your whole life is here. "
"I'm not letting you say no. I'm coming. You don't have to do this alone. Besides my family is in Chattanooga and it isn't a long drive from Atlanta. I could go see them while you go see Cass to give you some space." I smiled at him, probably the most I had smiled in a minute. No one has ever been this sweet to me, I don't know what I did to deserve it. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Jae, really, follow me downstairs and we can see if Collin found any tickets. " We made our way downstairs to find Collin and Sarah sitting at the counter. "Hey, is there anyway we can get two tickets? Jae is coming with. "
"Actually I already bought two. I was hoping that would happen, but if not I was going to come anyway. We wouldn't let you go through this alone. You probably need to go ahead and pack though because you need to be at the airport in 4 hours". He handed me two plane tickets and pulled me in a hug. "Okay! I'm going to pack! Jae come with, we'll go by your place on the way to the airport!" "Yes ma'am!" Jaden said as we raced upstairs to my room. I got my suitcase down from the top of my closet and threw some t-shirt's and leggings into it. I packed everything from the bathroom I needed, a little bit of makeup, and enough underwear and bras for 3 days. "Are you almost ready angel? We have two hours to get to the airport. "  "Yep. Just have to throw on a hoodie real quick and then I'm ready. " "Here, just take mine." He pulled off his black champion hoodie leaving him in a white t-shirt and threw it over to me. I didn't hesitate to pull it over my head and slip on some black vans. His hoodie smelled so good. "Ready. Let's do this Jae. "
Jaden took my suitcase downstairs and I walked over to Collin and Sarah to hug and thank them. "Thank you guys, really, I love you both so much and I'll see you in three days. " We group hugged for a minute before I heard Jaden say let's go. I hopped in the passenger side of his car and we were about halfway to his house now. "So I forgot to tell you, I have roommates. Like a lot of guys live in my house, it's a content house. Sway house is what we call it. You can stay out here if you aren't comfortable going in"
"No, it's fine, so basically I'm meeting your friends for the first time with wet hair, wearing sweatpants and puffy eyes? Cool. " I laughed.
"Shut up, you're beautiful. They've been wanting to meet you anyway. " He looked over and smiled at me placing his hand on my thigh.
So he's been talking about me?

A couple minutes later we pulled into the driveway of the "Sway House" and I hopped out of the passenger seat following Jaden inside. This house was huge, I don't know why I thought he lived alone. I heard yelling around the house and Jaden yelled "Hey fuckers I'm home and I brought Y/N" I immediately heard footsteps running down the stairs only to be met by three different guys. "Y/N, this is Bryce, Josh and Anthony. " I smiled and waved at the guys and they did the same. "There's two more of us but Kio and Griffin never come out of their rooms" Bryce laughed, "what are you guys up to?"
"We're going home, I mean we're going to Georgia, and then gonna go see my family in Tennessee too. I'll be back in three days. " Jaden said. The guys exchanged confused looks with each other and then nodded back at Jaden. I followed Jae up to his room where he began packing. He packed similar to what I did, sweatpants, shorts and some t-shirts and hoodies. I'm definitely stealing the hoodies later. He was in the bathroom packing the rest of his stuff while I was sitting on his bed. Someone opened the door and said "Hey Jaden what's u- wait who are you?" "Uh, hi, I'm Y/N. What about you?" I smiled. She glared back at me and smirked, "Oh, I'm Mads, he didn't tell you? I'm his ex. " Jaden came around the corner and looked at Mads. "What are you doing here?"
"Going somewhere babe?"
"Not your babe, and we're going to Georgia, and then to see my family. "
"So you guys are dating or something?"
"No. " I interjected. "We're gonna be late for our flight Jae."
Jaden pushed past Mads and made his way downstairs leaving me. I got up and started walking towards the door when Mads stopped me and said "Listen, I'd give up now if I were you. It'll always be me. "
What the fuck is her problem?
I reached the bottom step and I saw who I think was Anthony and I'm guessing he saw my facial expression by what he said. "I'm guessing you met Mads. She still loves Jaden, ignore her though. " he smiled before walking off. I said bye to Bryce and Josh before making my way to the car. Jaden closed the trunk with our luggage and opened the car door for me. "Off to the airport we go, angel."

We're seriously not going to talk about what just happened?