Proposal

"Marry me." Florian said tracing circles on my back with his finger tips.

"What?" I replied astonished. "I know the sex was good but damn." I joked laughing.

I slid out of his embrace and got out of bed, sliding on one of his t-shirts.

"I'm serious. Marry me. If we're married I won't have to go back to Germany and we can stay together in America." He explained.

I scrunched my eyebrows together. "So you wanna get married to stay in America or cuz you want to marry me?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

He jumped out of bed rushing over to me. He took a hold of both of my hands and looked me in the eye.

"Nic, I love you. And this isn't the way that I wanted this to happen. I wanted to ask you in a beautiful way surrounded by the people we love. But I'm scared. Scared that I won't get that opportunity if I go back to Germany. Yes that's my homeland but my home is with you. You're my home. You're the place I feel safest. You're the first thought on my mind in the morning and the last at night. I spend my whole day thinking about you and wishing you were with me every moment you're not. You're sweet and compassionate and smart and fiesty and supportive and incredibly sexy. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else. So yes marry me because i wanna stay here in this country in this place, with you the woman I love."

I wiped the tears from my eyes and contemplated.

"I have conditions." I said.

"Anything." He said smiling.

"We move in together. I won't be one of those weird couples who are married and live in separate houses that's just weird. I don't care if You move in here or i move into your place or we start fresh in a place together." I stated.

"Done." He said.

"And we go to city hall, keep it hush hush. No need for rings or anything. I don't want people thinking I'm rushing because I'm pregnant or for a green card. I'm not trying to be on the next episode of 90 day fiancé." I said chuckling.

He nodded agreeing and smiling. Then spoke. "And I promise that when it's time, I will propose to you the right way. And we will have a gorgeous ceremony like you've always dreamed of with all our friends and family."

I kissed him hard. "We're getting married." I whispered. He picked me up swinging me around.

"We're getting married!" He cheered while I giggled.

He set me down on my feet.  "Let's go get some breakfast soon to be husband."

"Right behind you soon to be wife." He smacked my butt as I rushed to the closet to grab clothes.

2 weeks later...

"Nic! Come on! Our appointment is in an hour and you know how traffic is!" Florian called from the living room.

"Ok I'm ready" I said walking out smoothing my dress.

Enticing Little SecretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara