Premiere Night

Florian's POV

It's premiere night. The night we've all been waiting for. All of our hard work will be seen by the world, loved and criticized, and whatever reaction we got, I was grateful for the opportunity i was given in making this movie.

I sat at home, staring at the suit the stylist had put together for me. A deep, navy blue, form fitted tux with a white button up shirt under and a blue pattered tie. Brown shoes to tie together the whole look.

 Brown shoes to tie together the whole look

It felt surreal. I knew my parents would be proud of the work I've done. They've told me everyday that I've called them that the sacrifices i've made have been worth it. Now, the world would get to see me on the big screen.

I let out a shaky breathe and stood, beginning to get dressed for the night.

The premiere started in a few hours and all the cast had planned to meet together at the venue. I would be meeting Nicole there too because she wanted the first time that I saw her look to be at the venue, not in some house where it was chaotic and frazzled. I wasn't thrilled about it because I knew she could push my limits with her dress choices but if that was the case tonight, I'd be fucking the disrespect out her afterwards.

I took my time, making sure everything looked perfect. I didn't want anything to be out of place or look weird. I checked my phone and saw it was time to leave. I also had text from Jacob, my new manager, stating that the car would be picking me up in 10 minutes. I checked and the text was sent 8 minutes ago. I rushed to slip on my shoes and check myself once over in the mirror before heading outside as i heard the car pull up.

A man came around and opened the door of the black SUV. I introduced myself to him and slid into the car and soon, we were off to meet the others and see Nic, I wonder how she would surprise me tonight.

45 minutes later, I stood around waiting with Tessa, Dolph, and Steven waiting on Michael and Nicole to arrive. We'd been reminiscing about the times on set and talking about how much we would miss one another.

"Finally!" Steven exclaimed and I turned in the direction he was looking to see Michael exit the car. He flipped Steven off playfully before turning around and extending a hand into the car. I was stunned as a bare caramel leg swung out of the car, followed by another. Red silk draped down the front and finally she exited, standing tall. Well, as tall as she could be.

"Close your mouth lover boy." Tessa teased. I clamped my mouth shut, composing my self as she strode towards us. The dress was low-cut but I didn't mind. The red complimented her skin and she had her hair styled pin straight, one side tucked behind her ear with diamond bobby pins. There was a diamond choker around her neck and bracelets adorned her arms.

 There was a diamond choker around her neck and bracelets adorned her arms