Aftermath

Florian's POV
I stood there dumbfounded having watched the love of my life walk out the door.

How could this happen?

I heard groaning behind me that snapped me out of my sulking. My head whipped around to see Kelly On the floor struggling to get up. I marched over to her and stood in front of her as she looked up at me.

I reached my hand down. She expected me to grab her by the hand. I wrapped my hand around her throat instead and harshly pulled her to her feet.

I wasn't the type of man to put my hands on a woman but I needed to know what she did.

"What did you do?" I asked in a deadly calm voice. Her fingers clawed at my hand as I held her in place.

"Flo, please." She begged.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I yelled this time. I had no time for bullshit I needed to figure this out now.

"I paid someone. My friend." I let go of her throat to allow her to breathe and continue to talk. "I told her where we were at the night of the club and that night when you "lost" your phone, I took it and I snapped that picture of me in your stuff because you were so drunk you passed out as soon as you got to the room." She stood trembling in front of me.

"Why?" I asked dumbfounded again.

She took a step towards me and I backed away. "Because Flo, can't you see? You and I are meant to be together." She stepped closer attempting to touch me but I slapped her hands away.

" She stepped closer attempting to touch me but I slapped her hands away

"Are you fucking CRAZY?!" I screamed. She jumped back. "I don't want you! I never have! I had the most amazing woman in the world and you just fucked it up! Get the hell out!"

"But-" she interrupted.

"Now!" I screamed breathing heavily. She screeched a little and took off towards the front door.

I raced towards the door, grabbing my keys and slipping on my shoes. I got in my car and raced over to Nicole's place, hoping she would hear me out.

I got there in record time and raced to her front door. I pounded on the door but got no answer.

"Nicole. Please. Let me explain. It was a set up." I spoke through the door in hopes she would hear my pleas and open up but nothing. I pounded on the door again desperately. Still no answer. I slid down the door and decided to wait here until she got home. She'd have to listen to me to get inside.

Nicole's POV
I came to the one person who has always been there for me through anything. Michael.

I was currently on his couch crying my eyes out while he hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Cmon Nic. Please stop. If he did all you say he did then he's not worth the tears." Michael pleaded.

I tried to suck it up and catch my breathe from the hard sobbing I was doing. But it didn't work.

"I loved him! I trusted him!" I wailed.

Michael sighed rubbing circles on my back, something he had been doing for hours.

"Nic. I'm gonna give you 5 more minutes to cry. Then you're gonna suck it up and realize how amazing you are and how much you have to offer to ANY man out there that would be lucky to have you." He said.

I nodded, wiping my eyes repeatedly and breathing deeply to stop myself from tearing up again.

He stood from the couch and walked over to the counter where his phone sat.
"How about I order us pizza and wings and we watch any movie you want? Including chick flicks." He suggested.

A small smile came to my face and I nodded happily.

He smiled proud of himself and walked away to order the food.

I picked up my phone and saw about 100 notifications from Florian calling and texting me. I couldn't bring myself to look at the messages or listen to the voicemails he left me so I put my phone back down and went to use the bathroom to wash my puffy face.

Michaels POV

I finished ordering the food when I got another call. From Florian. I was immediately fuming as I answered.

"You fucked up man. You got some nerve calling me." Was how I answered.

"Mike. Listen to me. I didn't ch-" he began but I cut him off.

"Save it man. I thought of you like a brother. My little sister gave you her heart. And you played her like that? Man fuck you. Bye." I hung up and made my way back to the living room to find Nic missing. I sat on the couch when I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom and soon she made her way out and plopped down beside me on the couch.

"So what movie first?" I asked grabbing the remote.

"Little Rascals" she replied smirking.

"Ah, a classic."

I spent the night stuffing her face and trying to take her mind off of him but no matter how much she laughed or smiled it wasn't quite as full.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment what you think!
I love hearing from you guys!