Shenanigans

Florian's POV

Through the day, Kelly took me to a few places she used to eat and hang out at. Tonight she insisted that she wanted to take me to this club that was really popular down here in Miami. I don't really want to go but she said it'll be good publicity so I guess it couldn't hurt to stay for an hour or two. Michael gets here in the morning and I'll finally have someone to talk to besides Kelly.

I was laying in my room texting Nicole, waiting for Kelly to finish getting ready.
I was dressed in a Jordan red and black sweatsuit, my gold chain around my neck and black Rolex around my wrists.

I heard a knock on my door and opened to see Kelly standing in front of me.

"Wow." I breathed out. I can't deny she's beautiful but she ain't my girl.

"Thanks." She giggled. "You ready?"

I nodded, making sure I had my phone and wallet and room key then walked out the door following behind her to the elevator.

We stepped in and she stood close to me, her arm brushing against mine as the elevator made its way down. I cleared my throat, leaning back against the wall of the elevator and creating space between us.

Finally the door opened and I let her step out first and followed behind her. We made it to the car and I held the door open for her as she slid across the seats. I hopped in and she told the driver where to go.

My phone dinged on my pocket. A text from Nicole. I smiled as I saw the gif she sent me. I laughed a little to myself.

"Who's that? Nicole?" Kelly questioned trying to lean over my shoulder to see my phone. I turned the screen away from her.

"Uh yeah." I replied, sliding farther away from her. Shes nosey.
I replied and locked my phone, letting it sit in my lap. Within another 10 minutes, we were pulling up in front of the club.
From what I could see, it was packed. I sighed, opening the door and stepping out. Suddenly, cameras began to flash. Paparazzi. How did they know I would be here?

"I called them." Kelly said seeming to know what I was thinking.

"Why?" I questioned holding the door open for her and letting her step out.

"Because it's more publicity for you. For the movie." She explained.

She strutted inside and I struggled to keep up with her as cameras flashed, making my vision spotty.

I finally made my way into the club and was now immersed in a darkness with blue and red lighting. The music was so loud I could feel it pulsing through my body. I struggle to find Kelly through the sea of bodies grinding and drunk people falling all over each other. I stood taller than a lot of people here so I had an advantage over them. I looked around and finally saw her a few feet ahead of me, walking up the steps into a VIP section.
I hurried through the crowd to the section. I passed by a bottle girl leaving as I entered.

"I ordered drinks!" Kelly cheered as she sat down.
I sat across from her and waited for the drinks to come. As they came, I began drinking not noticing how strong the liquid was.

Four drinks in and I was feeling good. I was leaned back in the booth just taking in everything around me. Kelly was off dancing somewhere and I was just wishing I was back in my bed.

I looked down onto the dance floor and made eye contact with Kelly as she grinded on some random guy.

She watched as I watched her. I couldn't tear my eyes away. The liquid fire in my system kept my eyes frozen on her. She bit her lip, dancing more onto the guy but she was dancing for me. I finally forced myself to tear my eyes away from her. I downed the rest of my drink. I shook my head trying to shake it off. I looked back briefly and found she was no longer there. I sat back relaxing in the booth.

I closed my eyes and laid my head back on the booth. I felt hands creep up on my chest and pressure on my lap. I opened my eyes and lifted my head slowly. There she was. Kelly. Sitting on my lap, grinding into me to the music. She look deep into my eyes biting her lip. I was frozen in place. My hands wouldn't work to push her off. Her hands snaked around my neck, holding onto me as she leaned back, grinding deeply into me. I could feel my dick reacting and that woke me up from this alcohol induced haze.

I ripped her hands from around my neck and pushed her to the side onto the couch, not caring how rough I was. I stood up swaying. I made my way down the steps and outside of the club happy to smell fresh air. It sobered me up enough to call the driver and have him pick me up.

The whole ride back to the hotel all I could think was what the hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all gonna kill me...
But not before I whoop Kelly's ass

Comment! Let me know what you think I love hearing from you guys.

Tell me what you think about Kelly.
Why you love Florian.
What you think Kelly is up to