Enticing Little Secret

Nicole's POV

I spent the rest of the weekend debating whether I should tell Michael or not. I didn't want to lie to him but i didn't want to tell him if this wasn't going anywhere or if it wasn't anything serious. I decided i would give it a few weeks to see where things would go and if i saw things getting serious...

~Monday Morning~

I walked onto set immediately looking for Michael to find out my duties for the day

I walked onto set immediately looking for Michael to find out my duties for the day. I looked through set and finally found him in catering of course. The man loved to eat just as much as i did. I snuck up behind him as he was loading up his plate.

"HEY!" popped up behind him, scaring the crap out of him. He jumped dropping a few muffins and bacon strips off his plate.

"Don't do that!" he scowled, scraping up the food from the floor and tossing it in the trash. I bent over with laughter at his reaction.

"What do you want?" he asked reloading his plate.

"i just came to get my duties for the day." i replied.

"Nothing really, just the same old stuff. Actually, can you go pick up my first outfit from the clothing trailer?" He asked over his shoulder. He turned around to face me and i took this chance to snatch a muffin off his plate.

"Sure." i grinned, taking a bite into my muffin before walking away. On my way there I wasn't paying attention, scrolling through instagram. 

"Hey! Nicky!" I heard his deep voice call from a little ways away. I look up and look around before i see him jogging my way. He approached me smiling and leaned down to plant a kiss on my lips and i turned my head so that his lips caught my cheek instead.

I looked around to see if anyone caught it but they were too busy running around preparing for the day.

I immediately saw the hurt on his face. I took his hand and pulled him with me into the empty costume trailer.

I turned to face him while he stood with his arm crossed over his chest.

"Listen, I wanna kiss you. I really do. You have no idea how much i want to kiss you. But Michael and I have this understanding where we don't date each other's friends. And you are his friend, his costar and one of the main actors on the movie set I'm working on. I want to wait to tell him and everyone else until we really see where this is going..." I explained looking at him waiting for his reaction.
It was silent for a few moments as he thought it over in his head. Finally his scowl lifted and he nodded in understanding. "I get it. Don't want to put it out there and cause problems if its not anything to cause problems over. We can wait." I smiled at his understanding and walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him and looking up at him. "Even though it's gonna be very hard for me to not kiss you every chance i get." he pouted.

"Well you have a chance right now." i smirked, wiggling my eyebrows. He smiled leaning down capturing my lips with his. They were still as soft as before and his mustache tickled my top lip. I could taste the coffee on his lips from his breakfast this morning. I pulled away smiling up at him. He was still leaned down close to me looking into my eyes.