Sibling Understanding

I sat in Michael's trailer thinking over my meeting with Florian. He was definitely FINE.. and he knew it. That smirk said it all.

I wasn't one of those dumb girls that think I can change a player into a model boyfriend. No. I knew Florian was one of those guys who could have any girl he wanted and he knew it. And by a few scrolls through his instagram, I proved myself right. That was not the kind of guy I was looking for. Sure a hookup was cool every now and then but with him it could get way too messy.

wait

I'm getting ahead of myself. Who said he even felt the same way about me?

I groaned in frustration and threw myself back into the couch. My phone began to buzz and i lifted to see a FaceTime coming in from Kay, my bff.

"Hey Girl!" she greeted as soon as she came not he screen.

"Hey ho!" i replied smiling.

"What up with you? where you at?" she questioned.

"In Michael's trailer on set. He said I had to come since I'm his "assistant." i air quoted just as he had earlier.

"Girl you better enjoy it while you can. Ride the wave." she joked.

I rolled my eyes."girl I ain't riding i'm drowning." i  snorted a laugh as she chuckled too.

I debated about telling her about Florian but decided to because I needed someone to talk to about him and it obviously couldn't be Michael.

"Girl so let me tell you about this FINE man i met today. His in the movie. When i tell you he looked too good girl AND he had an accent! my heart almost stopped right there." i explained thinking back to our meeting.

"Girl what?!? who is this fine man and does he have a brother!?" she replied.

I laughed "I don't know but you know I can't even think about that. You know me and Michael have an understanding. No dating each other's friends.... and from what I can see , they're definitely friends." i explained.

she sighed. "I understand Nic, but you're both getting too old for that. You both can go after who you want, regardless of their relationship to ya'll." she explained.

"yeah i guess.." i sighed. Just then, Michael came back into the trailer covered in sweat.

"Kay. i'm gonna go creed jr just got back and he smells like a sweaty gym bag. I'll see you later girl. Bye!" she returned it before hanging up as well.

"How'd it go?" I asked as he wiped his face with a towel then threw it onto the chair.

"It was great. Florian is doing a scene now and then its a wrap for the day." he explained as he sat on the couch next to me.

My mind immediately went to the thought of what Florian's body looked like sweaty. I had seen the numerous shirtless photos which didn't help dwindle my interest in him. but sweaty and shirtless.... that was a dangerous combination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I made my way to the set slightly anxious. I had to remind myself I was here to support Michael as his assistant.

 I had to remind myself I was here to support Michael as his assistant

(photo includes her hair and makeup for the day too)

As i made my way to his trailer, Molly intercepted me and told me he was already filming and i could go watch if i wanted to. I made my way over and stood to the side as I watched him and Sly in a scene. I was so engrossed in watching them that i didn't realize someone had come and stood next to me until he spoke.

"Like to watch the process?" Florian whispered next to me. I jumped, not realizing he was there and he chuckled to himself.

"uh-uh yeah. I love seeing him in action." i replied glancing back and forth between him and Michael.

"he's a great actor." he folded his arms against his chest and i couldn't help but admire how his muscles flexed as he did.

"So you're his little sister?" he questioned breaking me from my trance.

"Yeah. 23 just graduated and trying to find my way i guess." i answered.

"I'm 28. And i know the feeling. it was hard for me when i first came from Romania. I had to find my way here too. although i still get lost in California." he replied.

I giggled. "Well I can show you some cool spots some time..." i offered looking up at him.

he smiled down at me. "i'd like that." just then the director called for him to come to set. "I'll see you around Nicky..." he said as he walked away smirking. I smiled back and turned to walk away and find Michael.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(later that day)

It was a long day of filming and it was finally over. They actually put me to work today so I'm glad i wore my sneakers.

I was walking to my car when i heard a voice call my name from behind. "Nicky!... Nicole!"

I stopped and turned to see Florian jogging my way. He made it over fast with his quick strides.

"Hey?" i questioned confused as to why he was calling after me.

"Hey. i wanted to see if i could get your number so i could take you up on actually seeing some cool places in LA. Im so tired of just seeing the set and my house." he explained pulling his phone from his pocket.

I smiled up at him. "of course." i handed him my phone so that he could put his number in and he handed me his. I added my contact Nicole.

Handed me my phone back. "I'll see you tomorrow." he smiled at me before walking off.

"See ya!" i replied smiling hard. I looked down at my phone and saw his contact name Florian 💚.

I got into my car and let out a little scream.

Michael is gonna kill me.....