Terminal 6

Nicole's POV
2 days later
I stood in the airport beside Florian as he checked in for his flight. I frowned thinking about how he would be away for a whole month. He finished the check in and turned to me. He checked his watch to see the time and sighed.

"Well I guess this is it." He spoke softly. I pouted out my lips.

"Don't sat it like that. It makes it sound like a goodbye but it's really just see you later." I took his hand in mine and pulled him to me. He wrapped his arms around me engulfing me in his body. I took a deep inhale of his shirt memorizing his cologne. I hugged him a bit tighter into.

"It's not too late to change your mind." He teased sadly.

"Flo.." I warned. As much as I wanted to go, something in me wouldn't let me.

He kissed my forehead as we pulled apart.

"I'm gonna miss you. FaceTime me as much as possible okay?" I spoke smiling softly. He nodded.

"I promise I will. I love you." He spoke looking in my eyes.

"I love you too." I spoke for the first time in weeks. After our night after the premiere I wasn't afraid to say it. I had given myself to him intimately and was ready to tell him too.

A smile spread across his face and his eyes twinkled a bit.

"Oh you're killing me smalls. You say that and you won't go? It's devastating." He feigned hurt by placing his hand on his chest. I giggled at his display.

He looked over at the long security line and checked his watch again. "I better get going."

"Okay.." I spoke sadly not wanting him to leave.

"I'll call you as soon as I land okay? I love you so much." He said again. He captured my lips in a sweet, tantalizing kiss, wrapping me in his arms. We pulled away only when we're both struggling to breathe.

I smiled at him sweetly. "Be safe okay?" He nodded and pecked my lips once more before walking towards the security line.

He turned around when he was some distance away and flashed a heart with his hands and a goofy smile at me that had me giggling. I blew him a kiss and he caught it and stuffed in his pocket while I laughed shaking my head. He finally got lost in the sea of people to where I couldn't see him anymore. I let out a sad sigh before I made my way to the parking lot and drove home with half of my heart about to fly half way across the world.

The next day I was out at brunch with Kay. I kept checking my phone for texts from Florian but there was nothing.

"Girl chill. He's just getting back home and reacquainted with everyone I'm sure he'll call you soon enough." She said. And as if on cue, his FaceTime started to ring.

"Speaking of." I smiled as I hit the answer button.
His face filled the screen and I could see he was in his room.

"Hello beautiful." He spoke walking around.

"Hey baby. What are you up to?" I asked.

"Getting ready the boys wanna go out to some hookah bar in a little bit." He explained. "What are you up to?" He asked.

"At brunch with Kay. Say hi!" I turned the screen and they said hey to each other.

"What time is it there?" I asked knowing he was ahead some hours but not sure exactly how many.

"10:47." He replied. They were 9 hours ahead of California.

"Damn. We'll have fun baby. Text me when you get home so I know you're safe." I replied sipping on my drink.