Initial Meeting

"Ugh I don't see why I have to go with you to set? I'm not IN the movie." I complained as i continued to do my makeup in the mirror. Things out in California were different from Atlanta and you had to ALWAYS be on point, even just running to the grocery store.

"Because you're my "assistant," he air quoted with his fingers, "so technically it's your job to be there." he explained as I saw him walking through his house on my screen. He had Facetimed me to let me know I was expected to meet him on set in an hour.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Send me the address. I'll see you there." I groaned as my finger hovered over the end call button.

"Love you!!" he mocked before i hung up.

I blew out a huff from my mouth before putting the finishing touches on my makeup and going to pick out my outfit. Michael was nice enough to give me a job as his assistant so that i could make money until i figured out what i wanted to do with my psychology degree. He also was the one responsible for buying me a nice condo and Range Rover so to say the least I was indebted to him for the next 100 years or so....

 He also was the one responsible for buying me a nice condo and Range Rover so to say the least I was indebted to him for the next 100 years or so

I arrived on set and made my way to Michael's trailer, greeting a few people in passing

I arrived on set and made my way to Michael's trailer, greeting a few people in passing. To say the whole set was chaotic was an understatement. There was people running around to the different sets to set things up and to the wardrobe room to prepare all the outfits for the actors.

I finally made my way into Michael's trailer and found him sitting on the couch reading over the script. He looked up when i made my way inside.

"Well look who has arrived!" he cheered as he got up to give me a hug.

I rolled my eyes in response "you're lucky i came at all." i retorted as i made us both a cup of coffee with the Keurig inside the trailer. I hid my special k-cups in here so that no one could steal my liquid deliciousness.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked as i sipped on the hot cup. I instantly burned my tongue as usual and fanned it before setting the cup down beside me.

"Well, we're still filming all the workout and fight scenes so today I'll actually get to film a scene with Florian." he answered.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. "Florian?" i questioned.

"Yeah, you know, big Russian guy? Wants to kick my character's ass?" he chuckled sipping on his coffee.

"hmm," i racked my brain trying to recall an encounter with this man "I don't think I've met him yet." i answered.

"oh you'd know if you met him." he chuckled.

"What do you mean?" i questioned still clearly confused.

"Florian is about 6'4 250 of pounds pure muscle. You'd know if you met him." my eyes widened at the description of the behemoth.

"but since you haven't nows the time." he rose from the couch to lead the way from the trailer to set. I greeted one of the set assistants, Molly, as we walked by and she fell into step with us.

She and I were immersed in conversation when Michael called my name. "Nicole! Come here i want you to meet someone."

I excused myself from Molly and walked over to where Michael stood. I wasn't prepared for what stood in front of me.

A man that surely towered more than a foot over me looking down at me with enticing green eyes. I stood frozen for a moment as i took in his large frame. His broad shoulders, bulging arm muscles, strong jaw covered with stubble. He was quite possibly the sexiest man I had ever met in my life.

"Nicole, this is Florian. Florian, this is my little sister Nicole that I was telling you about." Michael said.

I quickly snapped out of my trance and held out my hand. "Nice to meet you." i greeted. a smirk came to his face as he reached his hand out and it easily engulfed mine.

"Same to you." his deep, husky voice replied, his accent very much audible.

"You'll be seeing her around here a lot. she's my assistant for the foreseeable future." Michael laughed. I couldn't be bothered to reply but with a small laugh as I continued to take in Florian's body. I made my way up to his face and saw him staring at me as well, the same smirk plastered there when we made eye contact.

I wasn't sure if black people could blush but if we could i would be red as a tomato right now.

"Well, they need us on set to start filming so I'll catch up with you later sis." Michael said as he turned to walk away.

"ok. Nice to meet you, Florian."

"Nice to meet you too... Nicole." He walked backwards looking at me for a bit then turned around to walk away fully.

I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.

Ohhhh this was not going to be good.......

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! i haven't written a story in a while and i wanted to get back into it because i love reading stories on wattpad and i always have these ideas but never put them on paper.

if you have any comments or suggestions or questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks!

-Ashley