Girl's Day

Later that day Kay and I decided to spend some together since we hadn't had the chance to spend time just the two of us in weeks.

I made my way over to her place because we decided to ride together so I offered to drive us where we would go. We were gonna go get our nails and hair done then do some shopping.

I sent her a text as I waited in my car.
'I'm here girl!' - N

'Be down in a sec.' she responded. I sat and waited until I heard a tap on my window. I jumped surprised and clicked the button to open the door.

She slid into the seat laughing. "Girl you should've seen your face!" She laughed as she buckled her seatbelt.

"Haha very funny." I answered sarcastically. "So where to first?"

"I made our nail appointment first at 12 lunch then our hair appointment." She answered. I nodded pulling into the street and driving in the direction of the nail salon.

We got to the salon and spent our time just catching each other up on what had been happening with each of us. She told me about how she had sold a few houses. She had gotten into real estate after we graduated from college. I updated her on how the movie production was going and how Florian had asked me to be his girlfriend.

I decided I needed to get to the bottom of this possible relationship with my brother.

"So you and my brother?" I questioned looking at her. I saw her tense and she moved her hand, causing the nail tech to scold her for messing up the work.

She turned to me trying to regain her composure. "What are you talking about?" She lied, swallowing heavily.

I rolled my eyes. "You know exactly what I'm talking about." I replied never faltering.

She stared at me for a few moments deciding whether or not to tell me the truth when she sighed heavily. "How'd you know?" She asked.

I shook my head, chuckling dryly. "My mom. She said she could see it at the party. Said she could see me and Florian too..."

"So?" Kay questioned warily.

"I'm not sure yet. I'm just a little mad you didn't tell me. You know you can tell me anything even if it's that you're dating my brother." I explained.

She sighed again. "I know Nic, I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you but you guys have that whole 'no dating each other's friends' thing and I was scared how you'd react. I didn't want to lose you. You're like my sister."

"Keep dating my brother and that might be truer than you think." I joked turning my head back to examine my nails.

She chuckled behind me. "I guess I should tell Mike the cats out of the bag." She said examining her own nails.

"Don't yet, let me fuck with him a little first." I answered. We were both done.
Nicole's nails: