D&B and more D

Two months later

This weekend Florian and I decided to have a date night since the beginning of our week was so hectic.

He also decided that he finally wanted to go public with our relationship since we had told Michael and have him time to adjust to it. I think that he was still low-key jealous over the Nick situation and wanted people to know i was his and not Nick's. Which i was 1000000% okay with.

We decided to keep it casual and go to dinner then go to Dave and Busters.

I'm currently getting dressed, singing Lizzo's Truth Hurts.

I just took a DNA test
Turns out I'm 100% that bitch
Even when I'm crying crazy
Yeah I got boy problems that's the human in me
Bling bling then I solve em that's the goddess in me

I danced around the room in my towel while waiting for my hair curler to heat up. I made my way into my closet to pick out my outfit.

I finished getting ready and texted Flo that I was ready and he replied that he was on the way

2 hours later

We had eaten an amazing meal and now Florian and I were in a heated competition over a game of air hockey. He had won 2 games and I had won 2 games so this one would decide who was the real winner.

He had the puck in his hand and the score was 6-4 with Florian up.

"Babe have I told you how stunningly beautiful you look tonight." He complimented sweetly.

"Thank you baby." I cooed distracted. He used this distraction to hit the puck straight into my goal leading to him winning the game.

"Cheater!" I instantly shouted causing some kids to our left to look at us. I blushed and he made his way around the table laughing and engulfed me in a hug while I pouted.

"I'm just the air hockey champ baby." He gloated. I rolled my eyes pulling him away from the table to look for other games to play.

We walked around and came upon a photo booth. I tugged his hand towards it. We climbed in and did funny faces and he pulled me in for a kiss.

 We climbed in and did funny faces and he pulled me in for a kiss