Mama si tata

Hours later we landed. I had napped for most of the flight because there wasn't much else to do. I also caught up on emails with the rest of Michaels management team.

We were on our way to check into the hotel. I decided I would check in, freshen up then head over to Florian parents house to surprise him. Hopefully he won't be mad...

I finished my shower, putting on light makeup and straightened my hair. I slipped on my jacket and boots and headed over to Michaels room to let him know I was heading out.

 I slipped on my jacket and boots and headed over to Michaels room to let him know I was heading out

I knocked on his door. A few moments later the door opened and he peeked his head out, the rest of his body hid behind the door.

I raised my eyebrow suspiciously. "Hey. I'm heading out to Flo's parents house." I said.

He nodded. "Alright text me when you get there." Before I could respond he had closed the door and I could hear Kay giggling.

I scrunched my face in disgust and made my way to the elevator. I walked outside to my awaiting taxi, checking to make sure it was who it was supposed to be. I gave him the address I got from Flo's location. We shared our location with each other just to be safe.

It was a 30 minute drive from the hotel. The whole time I found myself over thinking and having to calm myself down. I kept wondering whether he would be happy to see me or irritated at my indecisiveness. I also kept panicking about whether or not his parents would like me or not. Would my race matter? I hope not. I wasn't oblivious to the lack of black people in Germany but I hope they would be open minded.

"Here it is." The driver's voice pulled me out of my trance and I looked up to see the house in front of me.

It was beautiful.

There was grass and trees for as far as you could see

There was grass and trees for as far as you could see. There was smoke pumping out of the chimney since it was so cold here already. There was snow sprinkled across the grass from the light snowfall coming down.

I took a deep breathe and got out the car, thanking the man and giving him a tip before walking towards the door. I could see one car in the driveway as I walked up the porch.