Memories

Florian's POV
Still at the club

As the night went on, Nicole took more and more shots and began to stumble and sway and mumble incoherently.

As she reached for another one, I grabbed it from her hand.

"Okay missy, that's enough for you." I joked, setting it down across the table.

"Whyyy?" She whined, leaning her head onto me.

"You need to get home." I stated. I looked over and saw Michael and Kay in a heated make out session, not caring who saw. Tessa and Steven has left a half hour ago because of the work schedules they had the next day.

"Hey!" I called to Michael and Kay but they weren't listening. I gave up trying to get their attention and stood Nicole up.

"Come on." I said.

"Where" hiccup "we going?" She asked.

I smiled and just scooped her up swiftly.

"Woo!" She cheered.

I walked through the back exit, trying to avoid having to push through the club full of people.
I made my way out to my car and sat her in the passenger seat.

"I'm taking you home ok?" I said gently not wanting to freak her out.

"No!" She cried.

"Why not?" I asked as I climbed into my seat.

"It's lonely there. I wanna go home with you. I miss sleeping next to you." She spoke, leaning her head against the window.

My eyes widened at her confession. It was unexpected. Perhaps she misses me as much as I miss her.

"Okay my love then you can come home with me." I started the drive to my house and she was quiet the whole way. I assumed she had fallen asleep or passed out. We arrived and I carried her sleeping body inside. I laid her gently on my bed, pulling off her heels. Her dress would be another obstacle.

I hadn't seen her body in over a month and she was in a vulnerable state and I didn't want to take advantage of her. It was clear she wasn't wearing a bra and panties were questionable.

She shifted and I could tell she was slightly awake.

"Nic, you need to get up to change." I spoke softly.

She groaned, and stood up sliding the straps off her shoulders and let the dress slide down her body.

My eyes widened and my mouth opened agape. She looked even better than I remembered. I wanted so badly to reach out and touch her. Take her right in my bed and make her scream my name but I knew that wouldn't be right.

I snapped out of my daze and grabbed a t-shirt from my drawer.

"Arms up." I spoke. She rose her hands and I took a breathe as her breast were full exposed. They brushed against my chest as I went to slide the shirt on her.

I slipped the shirt over her head and it fell to her knees. I let her climb into the bed and she cuddled up to the pillow. I stripped out of my clothes, leaving on just my boxers, with a noticeable print, and climbed into bed. She cuddled closer into me and started snoring. I looked over her face, noticing her soft features, her lashes were long and full obviously having been done recently. Her full lips slightly parted with soft snores coming through that could sometimes be thunderous. I sighed in content and wrapped my arm around her.

"I love you" I murmured as I kissed her forehead and soon fell asleep holding her.

Nicole's POV
I woke up with a pounding headache and my body feeling super hot. I felt nauseous and felt the need to throw up. I couldn't get out of bed because of a weight holding me in place. I tried to get up again but I was pulled back into place and I heard a deep groan. I turned my head and saw the back of a head. Florian's head. He lay on his stomach with his arm wrapped tightly around my stomach, pressing on it causing the nausea. My eyes widened and the bile rose in my throat. I threw his arm off me quickly and lunged from the bed to his bathroom. My knees hit the cold floor and I emptied my guts into the toilet.

I sat there for a while just emptying my stomach contents into the toilet. I finally finished and sat for a moment. I leaned back against the tub relishing the cold against my warm body.

"Here you go." I opened my eyes and Florian was squatting in front of me holding out a glass of water and a pill. "It'll help with the headache and nausea."

I took it gratefully and threw the pill back before chugging the water. I sat there scared if I got up it would make the nausea return.

Florian came and sat down next to me. We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until I realized I didn't remember coming here last night. Last I remember was taking shots with Michael at the club.

"What happened last night?" I croaked out. He chuckled beside me before answering.

"A lot. Uh you drank way too many shots, kissed me, danced with me and when I went to take you home you begged me not to because you're lonely there so I brought you here and you stripped and went to bed." He explained.

I covered my face in embarrassment. "Oh my god Flo. I'm so sorry." I shook my head. I couldn't believe I let that happen last night.

"It's no problem love. I'm just glad I got to spend the night next to you." He spoke quietly.

I looked over at him and he was playing with his hands not looking at me. I knew it was something he did when he was nervous. I reached over and placed my hand over his stopping him.

"I've missed this. I've missed us. I know I said I need you to regain my trust but I haven't been fair in how I've kept you at arms length away, not really letting you in." I leaned my head on his shoulder, playing with his fingers. "But for me to trust you again we have to go back to how we were before. We both have to be vulnerable." I explained.

He sighed beside me. I got nervous that maybe this isn't what he wanted. Maybe he was tired of waiting for me.

"Unless that's not what you want-" I began but was cut off by him.

"No! I-" he sighed. "I've been wanting that since we talked at Michaels. I just didn't want to push you. I want things to go at your pace but it's also killing me to not kiss you or hug you or wake up to your face." He explained. I smiled on his shoulder. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I knew how terrible my breathe smelt after puking my guts out.

"Do you have a toothbrush I can use?" I asked.

"Yeah your toothbrush is still in the cabinet." He answered. I was surprised he still kept it. He stood up and held his hand out to me and I took his hand and he pulled me up to stand.

He went into his cabinet and pulled out both of our toothbrushes and the tooth paste. We stood in the large mirror brushing our teeth together. I giggled at our size difference. This massive man next to me made me feel like a dwarf but I love him with every inch of my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the delay in an update. I had finals but...

YA GIRL JUST GRADUATED COLLEGE WITH A BACHELORS OF SCIENCE IN PSYCHOLOGY AND IT WAS A SEMESTER EARLY AND I WAS CUM LAUDE 🎉🎉