Unprofessional

We pulled apart breathing heavily looking into each other's eyes. His lips were swollen and his member was still stiffly pressed against me. I was panting from the intensity of the kiss. When the timer went off for a second time I hopped off the counter, pulling my dress back down, to pull the brownies out of the oven so that they wouldn't burn. I placed them on the counter then stared at them, slightly scared to face Florian.
When I finally turned I saw his back facing me, still leaning on the counter in the spot I had left just moments ago.
I figured he was trying to get his boner to go down so I walked over to the freezer and pulled out the ice cream to place on top of the brownies.
I cut the brownies out and placed them into 2 bowls and scooped ice cream on top of them, it instantly began to melt. I walked up beside him and placed the bowl in front of him. He looked up at me through his lashes and smiled gratefully. He took the spoon in his hand and scooped it into his mouth. I watched for his reaction.
"Mmmm" he moaned at the taste. I squeezed my thighs together from the effect that sound had on me. I was still feeling the aftermath of the reaction he had gotten from simply kissing me. Just imagine how it would feel if it went further than that. I shook the thoughts from me head.

" I take it you like it?" I questioned giggling and placing a piece into my mouth as well.

"Baby I love me some chocolate." He winked at me. I could feel the heat creep up my cheeks and my eyes widened. I immediately looked down into my bowl.

I decided to be bold with my reply. I scooped up some of the vanilla ice cream into my spoon and raised it up to him. "I prefer vanilla myself." I winking sliding the spoon into my mouth. His eyes widened as he stared at the spoon slowly moving in my mouth then out. He cleared his throat before refocusing to his bowl. I smirked at the fact I could get that reaction out of him.

"Come on. We can see what's on Netflix." I called picking up my bowl and heading over to the couch. He followed my lead and I plopped down and grabbed the remote turning the television on. I searched through a few options asking his opinion, all of which he said no to.
"Oh that one right there." He pointed on the screen to the conjuring.
"No freaking way. I have to sleep here by myself tonight I'll be creeped out." I shook my head ready to  scroll over to the next option.

"Oh come one don't be a baby." He teased grabbing the remote from me.
I scoffed. "Fine." I agreed, never one to turn down a challenge.
I ate the last few bits of brownie and ice cream and grabbed a blanket from the closet before pressing start. I settled in when Flo pulled me in close so that I was cuddling into him and his arm was wrapped around me.

 I settled in when Flo pulled me in close so that I was cuddling into him and his arm was wrapped around me

I smiled, wrapping the blanket around the both of us and getting settled in for this horror show.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up with the sun shining into my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and found that my pillow was harder than normal. Then I realized that I was sleeping in my living room. THEN I realized that my "pillow" was Florian. I went to stand up but realized I was trapped in his arms. He grumbled and tightened his hold on me.