Abenteuer (Adventures)

The next few days were spent with Florian showing me around significant spots where he grew up. He showed me the gym he and his father began boxing at, his elementary, middle and high school. He showed me where he and his brothers used to hang out at.
Tonight, his brothers were taking us out to a hookah bar to enjoy what the German nightlife had to offer.

We were getting ready together, maneuvering around each other in his bedroom at his parents house and I must say it is quite hilarious. I just finished my hair and makeup and am about to slip my outfit on and Florian is sitting on the bed, playing his PS4 waiting patiently. He was already dressed in a fitted black t-shirt, black joggers and shoes were waiting for him by the door.

I walked into the walk in closet and slipped on my outfit, giving myself the once over in the full body mirror. I must say, this outfit might be a bit much but it is cute as hell and I wanna make a good first impression on his brothers.

 I must say, this outfit might be a bit much but it is cute as hell and I wanna make a good first impression on his brothers

"Ok babe I'm ready." I said walking out of the closet. He continued to play his game, not paying attention to a word I said.

"In the corner man! He's right there! Get him!" He shouted into the headset, completely oblivious to me.

"Babe?" I called out again still with no response. I sighed stepping between him and the tv.

"Hey!" He shouted finally acknowledging me. "Babe lemme finish this round then we can go." He said. He finally looked over my outfit.

"And I don't know where you think you're going in that outfit." He raised his eyebrow and he looked me over.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I questioned looking it over.

"Are you trying to meet my brothers or fuck them?" He questioned and I scoffed. I couldn't believe he has just said that to me.

"Wow Florian." I said, heading back into the closet. I looked through my clothes and found another outfit.

I walked back into the room not saying anything to him

I walked back into the room not saying anything to him. I sat quietly in the chair in the corner waiting for him to finish his game.

"Ready?" I asked as he pulled the headset off.