Pizza Man

The next 3 days were spent with Florian playfully flirting with me on and off set. He would send winks my way between takes and send me playful texts once the day on set was over.

He kept badgering me to find out where we were going but i refused to tell him. I kept teasing him saying "Its a surprise." He would groan and then roll those beautiful green eyes.

Currently we were sitting on the couch in catering. He was drinking a protein shake and i was busy munching on a particularly greasy slice of pizza.

"We couldn't be more opposite in this moment." i joked.

He looked over at eye, brows furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

I shrugged, "well you're over here being a healthy giant drinking a protein shake," i gestured to his blender bottle "and i'm being a fat ass eating pizza." i gestured to my pizza.

I shrugged, taking another bite as he chuckled beside me.

"You're far from a fat ass. You're gorgeous." He complimented looking at me. My eyes caught his and my breathe hitched in my throat. I piped out a quiet "thank you." before returning to my pizza, letting hair fall over my face a bit.

"You know pizza is actually one of my favorite foods."

I raised my eyebrow looking at him. "Really?" I said incredulously. "What about your "superman diet?" I joked.

He laughed throwing his head back. "I can easily take down 3 pizzas by myself." He retorted.

"Damn I thought I was a fat ass." I joked. He feigned hurt, throwing his hand on his chest and gasping. I laughed hard and soon heard him begin to laugh along.

We were laughing so hard we didn't hear Michael approach. "What are you two laugh at?" he stood in front of us with his arms crossed causing the sweating muscles to protrude.

Florian and I looked at each other and burst out laughing again.

Michael rolled his eyes and walked away to find himself something to eat. We finally calmed down enough just as Molly walked up to tell Florian they were ready for him on set.

He stood up, putting his hand on my knee as he pushed up. I looked down at the spot on my leg as it tingled. I looked up in time to see him turn back and look at me.

"I'll see you later." He smiled at me as he walked backwards in Molly's direction.

"See ya." I winked and he turned and jogged after Molly.

I rose from my seat to join Michael at his table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was my time to take Florian out on an adventure. I had decided I would take him to the Santa Monica Pier. I had been assured through our numerous conversations that he had never been and I figured it was the perfect place to take him.

I was currently sitting at my vanity doing my makeup. Kay lay on my bed behind me scrolling through Florian's instagram. She had come over to help me get ready and I was telling her all about Florian.

"Girl! You told me he was fine but you didn't tell me he was this fine! This is a whole new level of fine." She turned the phone around to show me the picture she had just clicked on. It was of him from earlier that day in his trailer.

 It was of him from earlier that day in his trailer