Russian Roulette

The next morning I awoke before Florian. I looked over his sleeping features. His parted lips, soft snores coming from his mouth, his lashes laid against his cheek. (Men are always blessed with lashes lol) his chiseled cheeks. This man was extraordinary and I was lucky to have him.

I pulled myself gently from his hold and walked over to the window. I looked out at the view of his parents yard. Snow continued to pepper the ground. The trees were thick but lacking leaves. There was a fence in the distance indicating the barriers of their land. It seemed they had acres though.

"What are you doing?" Florian's groggy voice spoke.

I turned, in surprise looking as he rubbed his eyes and stood out of the bed. The covers fell off of him revealing him in just his boxers. He made his way over to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind, resting his chin on my head.

"It's beautiful." I whispered. "I can see why you loved growing up here."

"It's good now but when I was younger I had to help work on the land and I hated it. But it was a mental preparation for training without even knowing it." He explained.

We stood in silence looking out at the landscape in front of us before hearing his mother calling us down for breakfast. I slid on leggings since I already had on an oversized t-shirt. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and Florian slid on some pants, leaving his very appealing torso exposed.

We headed downstairs and found his parents in the kitchen, sipping on coffee.

"Good Morning!" His mother greeted sweetly. I smiled and returned the greeting, heading over to the coffee pot on the counter. I make Florian's cup first how he likes it then my own before joining them at the table.

His mother smiled at him cheekily over her cup of coffee.

"What Mama?" Florian questioned.

"You've got yourself a wife right there Bebe." She spoke. I nearly spit my coffee back into my cup in surprise.

I looked at him surprised and he looked at me smiling.

"I know mama." He said lovingly, taking a hold of my hand. I couldn't help but smile at him.

We engaged in light chatter, his mom telling me more stories of how he was as a child and Florian blushing with embarrassment as she told me about a time where he cried for her at a sleepover when he was 11 and came home the same night.

"Well, we should really start getting ready for the day. I have a lot of press to do before tonight and I'm sure Nic has some meetings with Michael right?" He asked as he stood up.

"Actually, I had a little plan for your mother and I." I winked at her as she stared at me surprised.

"Oh and what might that be?" She asked with her thick accent.

"Well it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?" I teased. "We better get ready we leave in an hour." I washed my dishes, setting them aside before heading upstairs with Florian following closely behind me.

"What's the surprise?" He asked as we stepped in the room.

"Nu-Uh. No way am I telling you and you go spilling your guts to your mama. You'll have to wait and see." I smirked before heading into the shower, leaving him pouting.

An hour and half later his mother and I found ourselves back at the hotel the rest of the cast was staying at. I had arranged for Carson to send along some dresses for me and Florian's mom to pick through and that she could wear to the premiere. We stepped into my room and I pulled the rack out of the closet before unzipping the bags and showing her the dresses that were inside.
She gasped.