New York City

Next Friday
Nicole's POV
I was stressing over packing my bag for the weekend. This weekend the press event is in New York and I'm going with Florian. We would be leaving later today to get to New York a little early so that we could do a little exploring before he had to do his press events.

An hour later I had finally put the final items in my bag. I hauled it over by the front door and got ready waiting for Florian to arrive.

He's been a little off lately ever since coming back last weekend. I could tell he wasn't being completely truthful about his phone but I decided to leave it. I didn't want a big fight over something so silly.

I finished getting ready, slipping on a Nike sweatsuit and plopping down on the couch

A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door and I hopped up excited. I opened the door smiling wide as Florian stood there almost matching me. He was in an all black sweatsuit with dark red striped running down the back and hood.
I bit my lip as I looked at how his sleeves hugged his muscles in all the right places.

"Hello gorgeous." He pulled me in, hugging me tight. I tilted my head up kissing him. I pulled away smiling.

"Hello handsome." I giggled pulling away.

"All ready?" He asked. I nodded, pointing to my bags. 2 suitcases and a carry on.

"You do know we're only going for a weekend right?" He joked, grabbing both of the big bags. I grabbed the small carry on and my purse before making sure all the lights were off and I didn't leave any of my hair stuff plugged in. I followed Flo out the door and locked up and heading down to the car with him. He loaded my bags in the trunk and we took off towards the airport.

A few hours later, we were in New York. Florian had gotten us a room in the city. We rode up the elevator and he used the key to open the door. He let me walk in ahead of him and I gasped, my hand flew to cover my mouth.

This view is beautiful.