Date Night

Tonight was our second date. This time I was the one left guessing as to what where we were going. I kept asking him the whole week what we would be doing and where we would be going so that I could plan my outfit accordingly. His only reply was "Look as beautiful as you normally do." i groaned while simultaneously blushing and stomped away like a little kid as i heard his laughter in the background.

I was currently sitting in my room absolutely clueless as to what I should do about my look considering I didn't know what to dress for.

I pulled my phone out to text Florian.

'Is it at least safe for me to wear heels?' -N

'Yes. At least i won't have to break my back to kiss you tonight.' -F

i rolled my about his reply.

'What about a dress?'-N

'Keep talking about my height and the only thing you'll have to worry about is kissing my ass.'-N

I flopped back on the bed waiting for my reply. When my phone chimed i held it up in front of me reading his response.

'A dress is perfect. And kissing that would be even better ;)' -F

I rolled my eyes but hopped out of bed and made my way to my closet to pick out my outfit.

I decided on this outfit since he wouldn't tell me where we were going and I thought that it could be a fit for anything and these heels were very comfortable.

Once i decided on my outfit, i laid it on the bed and began to do my makeup.

As i was working on my eyeshadow, Flo called me.

I answered. "hello?"

"how much are you hating not knowing?" he questioned laughing.

"This is the worst." i replied blending out my eyeshadow.

He chuckled on the line. "Now you know how i felt last weekend." i rolled my eyes. "but anyways i was just letting you know i'll be there to pick you up at 7:30." I looked at the clock on my phone and it said 6:00. i groaned, knowing i would have to speed it up to be ready on time.