Premiere Prep

Nicole's POV
The next week Florian was preparing to go to Germany and visit his parents. He'd been hinting all week that he still wanted me to go with him but I didn't think we were at the right spot in our relationship for that. We were just getting back on firm ground and rebuilding our trust. I wasn't quite ready to immerse myself into his life that way yet.

He tried to act like he was okay with it but I knew deep down he was a little hurt. I hated to make him feel this way but it's what I felt was right.

Filming had wrapped a few days ago and it was very emotional to have everyone part ways. I shed a few tears with the cast and crew and thanked everyone for the experience I got.

Today, I was having a fitting for my dress for the premiere. Michael's stylist, Carson, was kind enough to offer to dress me for the premiere.

I sat on Michaels couch looking through red carpet looks on my phone trying to find something that I would like to give as a reference. There was a knock on the door and Michael opened it and I heard him and Carson conversing as they walked to me in the living room. I stood with a smile on my face and he engulfed me in a hug.

"Girl are you ready to look HOT?!" He cheered snapping his hands for emphasis.

"I got a man to impress." I wiggled my eyebrows and chuckled as he rolled in the two racks of outfits in black bags.

"Strip." He instructed. I began to slip off my top, forgetting about Michael's presence.

"And that's my cue to leave. Call me when the dress is on." Michael walked away to his bedroom and I giggled as I stepped out of my pants.

Carson unzipped the first bag, pulling out a lavender dress. It was long. Thin spaghetti straps and a belt wrapped around the torso. There was a long slit up my thigh.

I slid it on and looked in the mirror calling Michale out to come see me

He walked in the room and his eyes widened.

"Wow." He said.

"What do you think?" I asked spinning to look at how the dress framed my body.

"It looks good." He complimented.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Girl this is cute but we're going for hot. Sexy." Carson commented.

I scrunched my lips nodding in agreement. He handed me the next bag and rather than having Michael having to keep moving from room to room, I walked in the guest room and changed into the next dress. It was a black, lace corseted dress that made my boobs look spectacular. It flowed to the ground and was see through with a small train flowing behind.

 It flowed to the ground and was see through with a small train flowing behind

I walked out into the living room to show them both.

"It's gorgeous but I think it's a bit much..." I stated spinning to show them.

"I agree." Carson replied before Michael could even say anything. He was typing away furiously in his phone.

"What's up?" I asked as Carson pushed through his rack trying to find another dress.

He sighed. "It's nothing. Just a little fight with Kay." He replied.

I raised my brow. "What about?" I questioned.

"Nothing really. She's just mad about some of my likes on insta." He explained.

"On boy you in trouble." I teased. "You gotta be careful with those pictures. I'll try to talk to her about it later." I said. He nodded gratefully and went back to typing.

I spun around and Carson shoved another bag into my arms.

"This is it." He pushed me into the room and slammed the door behind me. I slipped the black dress off and placed it back into the bag before changing into the next dress. And can I just say, I look sexy as hell. It was red with a low neckline and the back cut out with stings criss crossing across the back. There was a slit that is dangerously high and a small train the trailer behind me as I walked.

 There was a slit that is dangerously high and a small train the trailer behind me as I walked

I walked out into the living room and saw an empty spot on the couch.

"Where's Michael?" I asked Carson.

"Girl oh my god. This is it. Honey you are fire 🔥 literally." He cheered. "Oh and he left to take care of some girlfriend drama." He explained.

I nodded and spun around to give him a full view as he hyped me up. I twerked a little for him and he threw fake bills on me. We laughed so hard and I grabbed my clothes before going to change out of the dress.

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Flo.

Just found me dress for the premiere.

I sent and waited for a reply as I slipped my clothes on.

Great.

I sighed, throwing the phone onto the bed. It was clear he was still mad at me over my decision. I don't get why he could respect it.

Thanks for the enthusiasm. I replied.

I put the dress back into the bag and walked out to hand it back to Carson. We discussed everything about when he would arrive and such for the night of the premiere and then both he and I walked out of Michael's place. I made sure to lock up before heading over to Florian's. I knew he would be home from the gym by now and we needed to talk.

I pulled in and his car was parked in the driveway. I knocked on the front door and he swung it open. But instead of a happy smile when he saw me, it was an annoyed look.

"Hey." He spoke.

"Hey." i replied sheepishly. "Can we talk?" i asked.

"Sure." He opened the door more, allowing me room to enter before closing it behind me. He led me to the living room and we sat on each end of the couch facing each other.

"So.." i began trailing off. When he saw i wasn't going to continue talking, he raised his eyebrow.

"I can tell you're mad about Germany." I stated bluntly. He huffed, rolling his eyes. I gestured to the gesture "See. pretty obvious."

"Of course I'm mad. I want to introduce you, my girlfriend, to my parents. I want the important people in my life to meet. But you don't want to." He exclaimed.

"it's not that i don't want to, its that-" i began but he cut me off.

"yeah, i know, we're not in the right spot to do that. Everything is too fresh. I heard you when you said it before. It's fine, i'll go alone." He huffed, crossing his arms. In this moment, he looked like a big pouty baby.

I sighed, crawling closer to him while he refused to look at me. "I'm sorry Flo. I know you're mad but I'm just not ready yet." i spoke softly. I placed a hand on his thigh and he looked down at me, his façade breaking.

He let out a heavy sigh. "It's fine. I get it. I don't like it but i get it." he replied, pulling me into his lap.