Late night Rendezvous

Warning ⚠️ ADULT CONTENT
aka. They fucking

Florian and I made our way back to my place at around 2 am after everyone had left

I stumbled in door instantly taking off my heels. A sigh escaped me from relief.
I turned when I heard him laughing from behind me.
"What's so funny?" I questioned with my hands on my hips.
"Nothing I just always forget how small you are. Even in heels you're way shorter than me." He explained shrugging off his jacket.
I pouted taking my jacket off as well. "I'm not that small" I grumbled.
He smiled pulling me into him. I placed my hands on his chest and I looked up at him.
"There's something I've been wanting to do all night." He said before kissing me passionately. I could feel the need he had from this kiss alone. He licked my bottom lip causing me to spread them open. His tongue dove in, dominating over mine. I mindlessly moaned into the kiss, causing him to pull me closer into him. I pulled away to breathe and looked up at him with hooded eyes. I could see the lust swirling in his now darker green ones.

In an instant he had me hoisted up and I wrapped my legs around his waist causing my skirt to slide up to just under my cheeks. My legs wound around his neck, pulling him into a hungry kiss. His hand slid up from my legs to my ass cheeks giving a squeeze that caused me to moan and open my mouth. He took this chance and his tongue devoured my mouth once again. He pulled away from the kiss biting on my bottom lip and started to kissing my jaw making his way down my neck. He started sucking on a sensitive spot, surely leaving a hickey behind. I moaned in his ear as he pressed me up against the walls trailing his kisses to my collar bone and onto the top of my breast.
"Florian." I moaned out as he sucked on the top of my breast leaving his mark.
"Let me show you why they call me Big Nasty." He whispered in my ear. I shuddered at his words in my ears.
He let me go and I took his hand leading him to my bedroom. I turned and tugged on his shirt and he pulled it off in one swift motion.
The moment I saw his chest and arm muscles my panties got soaked. I clenched my thighs desperately trying to stop the ache in my core for him. This man was Sex on legs.
He licked his lip looking at me before I pulled my shirt over my head and slid my skirt down leaving me in just my black lacy bra and panties. His eyes roamed over my body, taking in my every curve and mark. His hands made their way over my body. Roaming from my neck to my breast squeezing them in his hands before sliding down my sides to my hips and around to my ass giving it another squeeze.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear as he kissed it. I began to undo his belt buckle but fumbled a little with it. He took charge and pulled away pulling them down and letting them fall at his feet.
My eyes widened at the large bulge in his boxers. I've been with guys before but none of them were ever this big.
He captured my lips on another feverish kiss as he eased us into my bed. I was straddling his waist and I began to grind into him mindlessly earning a moan from him. His grip on my waist tightened and I could feel him throbbing against me. I could feel his hand slide up my back and unhook my bra and in one swift move he had pulled it off. He took both of my breasts in his hands massaging my right nipple with his right hand and taking my left nipples into his mouth. His tongue swirling around the tip giving me pure ecstasy. I threw my head back in pleasure moaning at how good this felt- how good he felt.
Soon he picked me up and turned us so that I was laying flat on the bed in front of him as he stood over me. He slide my panties down my legs looking into my eyes the entires time. He bent down kissing up my thighs until he was positioned right at my pussy looking into my eyes. He hooked my leg over his shoulder as he flicked his tongue out and licked me.
"Fuck." I moaned throwing my head back. His movements became faster as he licked and sucked on my clit diving into my pussy deep with his tongue before pulling out and going back in again. His tongue swirled around my clit before he sucked it into his mouth. I gripped the sheets. The things he was doing with his tongue were criminal. I could feel my stomach tightening as I was on the verge of cumming. I looked down at him, my eyes heavily hooded with lust.