Funnel Cake

We pulled into the parking lot of the pier. I turned to see his reaction and he was staring at the ferris wheel in awe.

"What do you think?" i asked biting my lip in anticipation.

"Its... incredible." He turned to look at me, his eyes sparkling with happiness.

I smiled then unbuckled my seatbelt and Florian followed suit. We stepped out the car and walked up to the ticket booth. I looked over the pricing and ticket options and decided to get the wristbands which gave you unlimited tickets.

"Can I get 2 wristbands please?" I asked.

"Yes that'll be $80." I turned to my purse to get the money when Florian stopped me.

"What are you doing?" he handed the woman the money through the hole in the window. She looked at his towering figure in awe before blushing and taking his money. "A woman should never pay on a date." He finished as she handed the wristbands through the window.

I bit my lip. He just officially called it a date. Kay was right.

He fixed my wristband around my wrist and i fixed his. We walked around trying to take in all there was to offer. There were numerous game booths, rides, and concessions to choose from.

I turned to look at Florian who was staring at it all in awe. I giggled. "So what do you wanna do first?" I gestured to all the rides in front of us.

"I don't know, there's so much. Some of these games I've never seen before." He explained his eyes darting from booth to booth trying to decide. His eyes finally landed upon one he deemed the best to start with. "That one." He pointed to a ride. The Stomach Twister.

I watched the ride as it gradually sped up swinging the people in the seat to the outside before spinning them around in a circle and pulling them back in. My stomach churned just looking at it.

"If that's what you want." I smiled nervously and let him lead the way to the ride.

The day continued this way with Florian wanting to ride every single ride. I did most of them but some i sat out because I am not good with heights or if I get too nauseous. Throwing up on a date ain't cute. We decided to take a break and try out some of the booths and grab some snacks to eat.

We walked up to one of the classic booths where you have to throw the ball and knock over the character and if you do you win a prize.

"Step right up!" The man shouted. He pointed at Florian, "Let's see if you can win a prize for the pretty lady!" He challenged.

Florian pointes to himself before walking up to the booth and grabbing 3 balls. I watched from the side as the first ball missed slightly. His face scrunched with determination as he took his stance to throw the second ball. That one grazed a character but didn't fully knock it over.
"Ha close but not quite!" The worker cheered leaning on the other side of the booth. I frowned at his mocking of Florian.
He huffed out in annoyance. He took his stance again and threw the ball this time hitting one of the characters on the second shelf.

"Sorry man, no prize for one hit." He shrugged his shoulders. "Buuuuuut you could play again and win a medium size prize if you hit 2 more."

I rolled my eyes knowing Florian wouldn't step away from this challenge. The man handed him three more balls and Florian returned to his throwing stance, planting his foot firmly behind him before pulling his arm back and heaving the ball at the characters. The first ball hit one on the top row. The worker seemed impressed and slightly scared.

"Yes Flo!" I cheered from the side. He turned and winked at me before turning and throwing the second ball, this one hitting a character on the middle row. He cocked up the last ball and threw it grazing a character on the top but not knocking it down completely.

Enticing Little Secretजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें