Chapter 38 - Beach appetite

Warning: Please take note, there will be sexual content up ahead. You can skip the middle content of the chapter if you would like, and only read the beginning and end.

P.s. keep in mind this beach is surrounded by cliffs and forest...

***

Beach Appetite

**❤**

My feet touched the ocean water and a shiver ran through me. I haven't been to the beach in a while, and I was growing both excited and cold at the same time. The water didn't feel icy, it felt mildly cold. I released a breath and the smile on my face grew.

Logan pulled me further into the ocean until the water reached my knees. He was about to go deeper when I resisted. It was cold and I wanted to get used to it before I went any deeper.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his eyes searching my face.

"It's cold." I shivered, pulling my arms up to my chest. He frowned when I pulled my hand from his.

"You don't like it here?" He asked unsurely.

"No, it's not that. It's beautiful and I'm excited to swim, but I first want my body to adjust to the temperature." I explained.

"Okay, fair enough." He said. He reached out to grab my hand again and pulled me abruptly towards him. Circling his arms around my waist, he hugged my body tightly to his. His large hands rested on my bum. I bit my lips as excitement ran through me.

Bending down, Logan placed his lips on mine firmly. He began to kiss me softly and sweetly, his thumbs gently stroking my lower back, just above the ending of my panties. Tingles run to my core and I shivered, pressing up closer towards him. My breasts pressed firmly against his hard chest and my hand flew towards his neck. My eyes were closed and my body relaxed as Logan continued to kiss my lips. Our lips are pressed firmly together when Logan tilted his head a bit further and kissed my lower lip into his mouth.

I moan at the feeling of his hands on my bum and stand on my tippy toes to reach him further. His hands grazed over my lower back before he squeezed my butt in his hands and slightly slapped it. I made a small surprised sound into the kiss.

After a minute, I was the first to pull away. I looked into Logan's stormy eyes, my chest heaving up and down as I was breathless.

"You good now, baby girl?" He asked, his face serious and his eyes connected to mine.

I nodded and rested back on my feet again. I looked away from him and rested the side of my head flat against his chest. My dainty arms wrapped about his hard yet slender waist and I sighed. I could feel his surprise and hesitance to return the hug, but after a few seconds, his arm slowly came around my back, one of his hands cradling my head to his chest.

"Logan," I breathed out. "Please tell me more about yourself"

"What else is there to tell?" He asked gruffly.

"Anything. Everything. I don't care. I just want to know more." I almost pleaded. His skin was warm against my cheek, despite the cold water.

"Why? There's nothing good about me that you would want to know, Sera. Everything that has happened to me my whole life is a shit and tragic story. There's nothing good." He said softly, his hand stroking my hair.

"I don't care about the bad stuff. Those things happened to you, not because of you. It doesn't tell me who you are. You are the one who tells me who you are. Not your past." I mumbled.