Chapter 25 - Forbidden romance

Forbidden Romance

**❤️**

Getting back from our five day trip was sad, and a slap of reality. I left my brothers and Tory with a big hug, and made them promise to visit me soon. We arrived at the estate and everyone got out of the car, while I stayed put in my seat, feeling beyond tired of the long drive. I needed my bed.

I sulked backwards onto the car seat and huffed childishly. Noticing my immobility and unwillingness to get out of the car, Logan stuck his head through the opened door and sent me a questioning look.

"My legs are numb, I can't move." I complained, pouting.

"Do you want me to carry you?" He offered.

I liked the idea and he was kind to offer, but sadly it would be way too suspicious to Gabriel. He had no idea we even talked, so acting like we've known each other our whole lives in front of him would be odd.

"That sounds nice." I smiled. "Thanks, but no thanks."

"Why not?" He frowned.

I was about to tell him why I thought it would be best if we stayed a few feat apart, when someone banged on the car door. I heard the door being pulled open and looked towards my other side to see Gabriel.

"Ben is unloading the car and he wants to park it and lock it up. Get your ass out." He said, ever so charmingly.

"I'm tired. I'm gonna sleep here." I said.

"Come on, Sera. I need to talk to you about something anyway."

This peaked my interest so I sat upright. It must have to do with his shady and moody behaviour throughout our trip. I then ushered him aside and got out of the car, feeling ready to have a chat with him.

"Okay fine, let's have a chat." I agreed, shutting my door closed. The familiar view of my home greeted me and I relaxed my tensed shoulders. Being away from home didn't feel all too great. Here was my comfort zone, and the place I could be myself without worrying about societies judgements.

I saw Ben and Bethany emerge from the inside of the opened double doors and I immediately rushed towards them, pushing Gabriel aside.

"Ben! Bethany!" I said in excitement. "I missed you guys so much."

"It's been five days." Ben chuckled. "But I missed you too, Kid. There was no one to annoy me here at the the estate."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'll grab the last of your bags and bring them inside." Ben said, before pushing the trunk shut and heading back inside.

I give Bethany a big hug afterwards.

"I've made pizza," she announced. "You can all come in and enjoy some warm and home made food."

Bella released an exaggerated sigh and rushed towards us. I giggled at her reaction.

"Lead the way, Beth." She said, causing Bethany to chuckle.

I waited for everyone to walk inside before I followed after them. I looked expectantly at Logan, but he didn't budge and instead look towards where his car was parked. When his eyes met mine, I realised he was planning to leave. Already? Something about Logan's absence set a deep gaping hole on my chest, rendering it feeling empty.

Logan looked ready to walk towards me, when Gabriel came into view and his entire expression changed. He stopped short in his tracks. I pouted my lips, wanting nothing more than to shove Gabriel out of the way and fling myself into Logan's arms. This is so not good. I can't be having these kinds of emotions or reaction towards him, especially since I didn't know where the two of us stood. He didn't seem like the boyfriend type, and I wasn't one to judge but he even said himself that he used to use that Ruth lookalike as me just for sex. And not to mention, the first time I went to his apartment he kicked a girl out because she expected more from him than just sex.