Chapter 7 - His apartment

His Apartment

His Apartment

**❤️**

I deliberately ate my ice-cream really slowly, trying to delay our visit to Logan. I was way underdressed and my nerves have been all over the place. The fact that Gabriel was still unaware of what Logan and I did at that party made me really nervous. You would have never assumed he was as damaged as Gabriel claims him to be if you have met him for the first time at that party.

He seemed to have everything under control and he seemed so relaxed. He looked really calm that night, and very ready to punch someone in the face if they looked at him the wrong way. I would have never suspected he received such bad treatment from people, and especially my parents. I still couldn't believe my dad would act that way. It was very noticeable that he and mom had changed. They were still as strict as ever and had many rules, but they were also less cold and more opened up. I was sure they regretted doing that to just an eleven years old boy. I'm sure they felt guilty. Anyone with a conscious would.

This was all still so very new to me. Going out with Gabriel to visit his friends. He usually left me at home with Beth when he went out to party and so fourth. This is really the first time, which is why it was so weird to me.

I wiped my palms on my blazer when we entered the building to Logan's apartment. It was in a pretty nice area. There were palm trees lined in a neat row before golden sand and a shining blue ocean. The air was salty and fresh; I could already feel myself enjoying the atmosphere. We used the elevator until we reached the thirteenth floor. The floors were tiled with beige tiles and the walls were painted a mint green. It seemed really grand, and to be very honest I would have never suspected Logan to live in such an amazing area.

I suddenly felt really guilty for thinking that. Wow, you're not far from being your parents.

"Remember what I told you, Sera?" Gabriel's voice snapped me from my thoughts.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Awesome, now act normal."

We reached a white wooden door with the number 304 written on it in cursive gold numbers. Gabriel raised his fist, about to knock when the door slammed open on its own. On instinct, I moved to stand behind Gabriel, my heart beating loudly. What I saw surprised me. Instead of being met with the handsome as hell Logan, we were met with a blonde girl instead. She wore a tight fitting red dress that barely covered her bottom with spaghetti straps that were hanging off of her shoulders and slightly torn. Her long hair was a mess. She nearly tripped on her six inch heels when she spotten Gabriel and my slightly hidden body.

The woman's expression turned into a glare and she sent Gabriel a once over before nodding in approval. It wasn't her expression or clothes that scared me; it was her wild eyes. They were intense and looked ready to crush me.