Chapter 1- Sneaking out

Sneaking Out

Sneaking Out

**❤**

A strikingly beautiful girl appeared before me. She had long, shining brown hair. Gorgeous chocolate brown eyes and a tan that would leave a Victoria Secret Model jealous. That, was my best friend; Isabella Freeman, also known as Bella.

Her appearance beat mine, in my opinion. Her brown hair was lovelier than my white blonde hair. Her brown eyes were wider and more complex than my crystal blue ones. Her lovely tan beat my ordinary white skin any day.

I was supposed to feel envious of her, but she always made me feel like a beauty queen with her compliments. Bella was the kind of person that could pursuade you to believe anything. And she used this trick to brighten up my day, whenever I was feeling under the weather.

"You look absolutely gorgeous!" Bella exclaimed.

I attempted to roll my eyes, but failed when my lips curved into a huge grin.

"Oh please, have you seen yourself?" I chuckled, causing her to point an accusing finger at me.

"For once in your life could you just admit that you're gorgeous. Geez, it's getting annoying." She huffed and flickered her hair out of her face. Naturally, her hair was straight. Mine was wavy but I couldn't complain. I actually loved my hair.

Throughout my sixteen years of life, boys had always hit on me for some reason that I couldn't get to. I have never had my first kiss yet, so you could only imagine the amount of times I have rejected people. No matter who they were, I wasn't ready for a relationship. I couldn't handle things like that.

However, I couldn't say the same for Bella. She indulged in guys charms all the time. She had countless amounts of boyfriends and flings, she was practically a wild child and wasn't ashamed to admit it. I still loved her, no matter what she did and would always accept her for who she was. One of the reasons why she considered me her bestfriend.

"Can we just get this night over with?" I asked, before a long sigh escaped my lips.

"Don't start with me, Sera. I will haunt you down in your sleep and tear apart every single item of clothing you own." She threatened simply, before averting her attention back to the mirror.

She was curling her hair to perfection. The dark brown strands fell smoothly down her shoulders in bouncy waves.

I huffed childishly at her and began playing with my fingers, having nothing else to do.

"Hey! How many times do I have to tell you to stop playing with your fingers," She also acted more of my mom than my actual mom. "It makes you look more of a baby than you already are." She scowled and motioned to my small fingers playing with themselves.

Let's just say, people always assumed I was thirteen when in actual fact I was sixteen, as of ten months ago. I have a round, baby-ish face and small heart shaped lips. My hair was past my butt and always hanging in my face. I have an embarrassing height of 5'2" and small features. Bella's hand was practically twice the size of mine. My size was incredibly annoying because people always chose to tease me just to get a reaction.