Chapter 27 - Broken hearts

Broken hearts

**❤**

Minutes passed of Logan's lips covering mine, and shamefully I began kissing him back. He slowed down and his kiss grew softer, his tongue swirling around my lips before he pulled away.

"Was that so bad?" He asked.

My sore lips didn't dare to utter a word, fearful of the fact that anything might trigger him and I didn't want him to continue his assault. I knew he would regret it once he's calmed down, so I stayed put, immobilised by fear and anxiety.

"Seraphina...babygirl." he muttered, bringing his head down to kiss the corner of my lips. "I've never felt so crazy about someone before you."

I stayed silent, basically holding my breath and waited for him to continue.

"I wouldn't really fuck you against your will," he laughed, as if the idea of doing it was so funny. I wanted to cry. "We'll take it slowly, and when the time is right, then I will take that sweet virginity of yours."

I stayed as silent as ever, not moving.

"Say something, Sweetheart." He urged, peering at my face from his position above me. "You look like you're in shock. Is it something I did?"

What? How could he ask that? He was crazy.

"I think it's time to leave now, Logan." I managed to say, my voice barely audible.

"But I just got here." He bent down and kissed my jaw, before trailing kisses upwards, till be placed a lingering kiss on my forehead. He raised a hand to cup my cheek before I felt him caressing my skin.

I stared into his blue eyes, only imagining how I must have probably looked like a deer caught in headlights. Surprised and scared.

"You're being so quiet, are you okay, darling? Is it something I said?"

How...how could he change so quickly? How...and why? I was so confused. One minute he was raging with anger, and the next comforting me. I was confused and so scared. I had no idea what to expect from him. This had to end. Before I really got hurt. I was too of a coward to try to help him. I didn't want to get hurt. He was already seeing other girls, there was no reason for me to continue seeing him. It really broke my heart what he went though and the fact that he was internally suffering, but I couldn't help him. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't.

"You did nothing wrong," I lied. "I'm just feeling really sleepy and tired."

"You want me to go?" He asked, tilting his head in confusion. He couldn't see what was wrong with his actions, and it broke my heart how damaged he was. Another part of me reminded myself that I knew almost nothing about him. He coukd be lying about everything for all I knew.

"Yes, please. I just wanna get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow."

Hesitantly, he moved up and away from me. He stood up slowly and stared at me intently. I lifted myself up and scooted off the bed, before grabbing all my clothes. I shoved them on quickly and in embarrassment.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" He asked.

"Yes." I lied. I was surprised he was leaving so easily. My heart almost leaped out of my chest a minute ago, thinking he was going to do what I thought he would.

"Okay." I waited anxiously for his next move. He stepped towards me gripped my face, before placing a long kiss on my lips. My eyes closed on their own accord, savoring the moment. When he stepped away, emotions overwhelmed me and I hugged him quickly before moving away again.