Book 2 - Dark Temptation

Traumatised by her first-ever relationship, it has been four years since Sera last saw Logan

Traumatised by her first-ever relationship, it has been four years since Sera last saw Logan. Her journey in moving forward has been progressing well, and she has since healed from the imprint he left on her. Now, at the age of twenty-one, Sera is in her final year of college. Everything seems to be going smoothly when suddenly, she finds herself meeting her past shadows, confronting old wounds and triggering dark desires she thought were long buried.

Fresh out of prison, Logan can officially say he has spent six out of the twenty-six years of his life locked away. It's been a year since his release and he can't help but remember every little thing about the beautiful girl whom he had hurt in his past.

When a turn of events reunites them, it takes every ounce of willpower to resist pursuing her again.

~•🤍•~

Sequel to the story 'Dark Love'

Add Dark Temptation to your library now for updates!

~•🤍•~

A/N. This is only a short blurb as I don't have much content or spoilers yet for the story. It will only be released one month after I complete publishing the last 8 parts of Logan's short story. Currently working on part 3 of that.

Follow me for announcements such as the release date!

Ciao 🌸