Chapter 2.2 - Danger

Danger

Danger

**❤**

"Have you ever danced with someone other than that friend of yours, Seraphina?" Logan asked, snapping me from my thoughts. His eyes were intense.

How did he know that Bella and I were dancing? Unless he was watching me this whole time. Dear God.

"Oh," I blushed. "No, I haven't." I answered softly, hoping he heard over the loud music.

"I can tell." He murmured.

"How so?" I asked warily.

"You're way too tense for someone at a party."

"I'm sorry." I said quietly, looking down in embarrassment. "I'm not used to this."

"Look up. I hate when I talk to people who aren't looking at me." His voice was calm but demanding.

Bringing my head up, my eyes met his. Blue on blue.

Never have I imagined it would be the most deathly combination of all.

"I-I'm sorry." I said again.

"Stop apologizing."

I immediately shut up. I felt a large hand touch my waist gently and I flinched slightly away, not used to the sensation whatsoever. My body was tense and stiff.

"Relax, Seraphina." He said softly. I could surprisingly hear him over the loud noise. My name slipped past his lips so sensually that it did nothing to ease my racing heart.

I looked down to see Logan's tattooed hand slowly easy itself in the small of my waist. It was rather intimidating how big his hand was compared to my waist, but by the gentle feeling of his touch I could feel myself slowly relaxing. His hand shifted till it was firmly placed against my waist.

I felt a hand gently lift my face up by my chin. My eyes met his once again. He took my left hand and placed it on his shoulder, before taking my right hand and intertwining our fingers together. I shivered at the feeling. This was officially the first time a boy, or man, had ever touched me other than family.

Then, Logan slowly moved me along to the music. I looked up at him with wide eyes, the sensation of what was happening so new and so good too.

It didn't take long for me to feel the rhythm and move along with him. Minutes passed. It felt like time had slowed down in those few minutes.