Chapter 11 - Uninviting parties

Uninviting Parties

Uninviting Parties

**❤**

The mansion was completely crowded by ten pm. Bella, Tory and I had killed time by watching movies in our theatre room while the boys did god knows what. I trusted Mikhail to keep them in check because if he wasn't there, Gabriel would probably influence them to do something illegal like he always did with Sebastian. The sole source of the little spike of rebellion in Sebastian could only be blamed on Gabriel. Even though he was older than Gabriel by a year and a half, he was unintentionally letting himself be influenced. I had no power to stop that, so I let Mikhail handle them both.

Let God bless Mikhails soul, otherwise Gabriel would probably be in jail now for vandalism and illegal street racing.

After I have received my warning from Gabriel who not so nicely demanded I stay locked up in my room, I decided I was not going to listen to him. He might have been right, Bella and I are not suited for a college party and especially because this wasn't an ordinary mansion party. This was no ordinary mansion, I would rather call it a palace. And because Gabriel is so popular he probably knew the whole of our area and more, most of his old high school friends too. Inviting them all just because he can wouldn't be put pass him. Sometimes I truly wondered why my brother was so different from the rest of my family. I couldn't complain because I loved him for him but sometimes he was a huge pain in the ass. And that's putting it gently.

Tory had long gone down to have a good time, while I sat in misery contemplating if defying my brothers were such a good idea. Disobeying rules were easier said than done.

"Maybe I should just call my parents or Ben and let them shut this thing down." I suggested, looking towards Bella and Caitlyn. Gabriel had forced Ben and Beth to take a break and go home, despite Ben denying this for at least a half an hour. Somehow they left shortly after that, leaving Mikhail in charge. I wouldn't put it past Gabriel to have somehow blackmailed Ben into leaving. That boy managed to get dirt on the cleanest person ever. Which was why I was left with a mansion full of rowdy college students and a load of guilt weighing down my shoulders. If my father knew about this he would surely get a heart attack.

"There are thousands of things that can be done in this situation, but that shouldn't be one of them." Caitlyn said, a serious look on her face. Bella invited her over, and she was more than shocked to find the current situation at the Muller Estate. It was always peaceful and quiet here, but the walls were acting as no barrier to the loud music. I don't understand how Gabriel could have done all this in such a short time, but all I knew was that he did it purely out of anger. Anger for my parents, and for the fact that they left. I just knew him too well.

"Yeah, do you seriously want to be the party pooper Sera?" Bella asked.

"No." I mumbled, looking down at my toes.

"Then you can either get your ass up and put on something fancy because Caitlyn and I surely will, or you can sulk alone in your room while everyone else have a good time. I won't force you to come along because then Gabriel would have my head."