Chapter 30 - Mentally trapped

Guysss, I'm extending it! Since most wanted the extended version. Not much will change and there will only be a few extra chapters. The outcome will be the same and the plot, but just longer (:

I can say honestly that there won't really be a happy ending. BUT...the ending will be satisfying. Maybe you will cry, maybe not. But I think it would be neutral tears...I don't even know what that means...I will leave now ;)

***

Mentally trapped

**❤**

When my eyes opened the next morning I was grateful for the darkness that encased the room. It helped my eyes adjust to my surroundings, it being extra hard since I have being crying so badly in the last 12 hours. The curtains were shut and the light off, and when I glanced at the beside clock it was 7am in the morning. My body ached when I shifted and I let out a sound of discomfort.

Realising everything that had happened, my eyes flew to my side in search of a certain culprit. When he was nowhere to be seen, I released a shaky sigh of relief. My head lied in the centre the comfy white pillow and my eyes trained to the ceiling. The warm and thick blankets covering my body was far too comfortable for my liking. I was supposed to be repelled by anything that Logan had touched. Instead, my body craved the comfort and warmth that the bed was giving.

My eyes shut closed softly and I exhaled steady breaths while thinking about what had happened. I planned to tell Gabriel everything as soon as possible, but I remembered that my phone was still in Logan's car. It was amazing how he managed to corner me at every chance he got, even in my own home. My heart was beating so shakily and my eyes watered again. I was far too weak for this.

Weak and pathetic.

I had so many chances, so many chances to tell Gabriel everything. Or even Ben. None of this would have happened if I just stayed away, and didn't invite him over when I was alone, and especially when Gabriel warned me not to. He sort of grew up with Logan, he knew exactly the kind of person he was and still managed to be his friend through it all. But their friendship was neural. My relationship with Logan was abusive and I was too weak to be around a person like him. A person who managed to hurt you just because they could.

It was seven thirty am when I decided to sit up. Sleep was calling me back, but I couldn't stay here a minute longer without feeling ashamed with myself, and humiliated for allowing Logan to step all over me. I sat up and scanned my surroundings for anything really, that could help me get far, far away from here.

I breathed heavily as the door to the room opened. Instinctively I backed further away onto the bed, waiting for Logan's appearance. He appeared through the door with a tray in his hands and a huge smile on his face. Here we go again. He kept messing with my head, but this time I was sure that I wasn't going to stupidly fall for it again.

"Good morning, babygirl." He smiled slightly and walked towards where I was cowering into the bed. I looked at him the whole time. I knew that he wasn't going to snap again, he was in his usual Logan mood. But he could turn his switch so quickly and the result would end up harming me.

"Good morning." I said instantly.

He placed the wooden tray on my lap and sat down besides me. I looked down at the variety of foods on the tray and realised how hungry I actually was.

"Go ahead, you must be hungry." He encouraged.

I bit my lip and hesitantly picked up the fork. I began eating slowly, waiting at every second for Logan to stop me or scold at me for something. But he hadn't. He just watched me instead which was beyond uncomfortable. After downing a whole sandwich, a few pieces of fruit and a glass of juice I was completely filled.