Chapter 14 - Dark revelations

Dark Revelations

Dark Revelations

**❤**

We reached the parking lot after a few minutes of silently walking. My palms felt clammy and my chest was aching with nervousness. I was mainly scared that my brother would find us, and partially because I had no idea where he was to take me. A small part of me knew that I could trust him, because Gabriel did. The other part of me wasn't so sure.

Logan had the most beautiful BMW sports car that I have ever seen, and I've had my fair share of pretty cars in my lifetime.

"This car is beautiful." I said in amazement, letting my fingers graze over the cold, black metal. It suited Logan perfectly; it was a dark black colour and a matte texture with leather seats and a front that looked fierce just like him.

"Does it have a name?" I asked randomly, cringing after I've asked such a stupid question.

"No," he chuckled deeply. My face burned in embarrassment. "Do you want to give it a name? It could be a female."

I nodded, feeling excited. I loved naming things.

"Okay." I smiled.

"Go ahead then."

"Uh...How about Magenta?" I asked, peering at him with a goofy smile on my face. "If it was a girl it would be a badass. Magenta is perfect."

He breathed out a laugh. "Alright then."

"Really?" I asked with wide eyes. I've just named his car. No one has ever let me do anything like that before.

"Sure." He shrugged. "Come on." With a click of his car keys, the doors unlocked. He pulled open the door, motioning for me to get in. I swallowed, half contemplating to go back to my brother. Could I trust Logan? Was it...safe with him? Before I could question my actions any farther, I bent down and got in, hoping that it wasn't a mistake. Logan surprised me my kneeling downwards. I held my breath as he leaned over me towards the console, wondering what on earth he was doing. It was when I heard a clicking sound had I realised he pulled the seatbelt over me. I blushed at how gentlemanly he was acting. I also felt like a little girl who needed taking care of.

"Better safe than sorry, right?" He mumbled, his hand not leaving the console.

My mind was in shambles and my body a shivering mess when he was so close.

"Y-yeah." I managed to squeak out.

His lips formed his handsome smirk, before he moved away. I released the breath I was holding in when he shut door and used the time he took to round the car to compose myself.

When he was securely in and the doors where locked, I really started to feel panic rise in my chest. I gripped the seat belt tightly, my knuckles turning white. I let my beach bag drop to the car floor, not caring about it in that very moment. I was alone with Logan in a car, while he had the keys to take us anywhere he wanted to. I had no idea who he really was and what he did in his spare time. He was in prison after all. And there was probably a pretty good reason as to why he was put in there. A reason I didn't know of. Oh god, how stupid could I be.