Chapter 23 - Dark desires

Warning: Mature Content X
(It may be unexpected but this has to happen sorry)
__

Warning: Mature Content X (It may be unexpected but this has to happen sorry)__

Dark desires

**❤**

When Logan returned from the bathroom, he had only a towel around his waist. My eyes widened and my lips parted. His body was the definition of sinful perfection. His tattoos were in all the right places, and he seemed solid as a rock. I grew tingly at the sight of him.

He didn't seem to notice my staring and quietly exited the room instead, probably to retrieve some clothes. I sulked and lied down on my back, staring up at the ceiling. Everything has became so weird now.

Minutes later he returned, only dressed in boxers and nothing else. My warms cheeks got warmer if even possible. He had clothes in his hands and tossed it on my dressing table before making his way toward me. He pulled open the covers on the left side of the bed and got inside, his warmth and presence immediately being felt by my body. I sat up and confidently, I scooted towards him lied my head against his bare chest. He seemed surprised by my actions but said nothing, and pulled me closer instead. He smelled like fresh soap and men's deodorant, so I inhaled him deeply.

Moments later I felt his hands tug on my pajama top. I knew what he wanted to do so I pulled it over my head. I had no idea why I was acting so open and confident, but I had an urging sense that if had something to do with the fact that he openened up to me about himself. Maybe not fully, but it was a start.

"I want you, Sweetheart." his deep voice broke the silence.

"Okay." I whispered, raising myself to look at him.

"I want you completely. And there is no turning back once I have you."

I nodded too lost in him to have any rational thoughts.

"No one, not a single person can touch you, Seraphina. Only me."

I nodded once again.

"Good girl." He murmured, turning my body and gripping my waist with his large hands. His hands nearly engulfed my middle waist, and it caused tingles to rush down my spine. He pulled my body on top of his and hugged me tightly to his chest. I sighed in relaxation. "You always such a good little girl, it makes me happy."

I bit my lip in thought. I decided in the next moment that I liked his appraisal, and decided to make him even happier. I raised my head and connected my lips to his, my hands coming down onto his bare chest. His response was immediate when he crushed me tighter against him and massaged my waist. My hands roamed all over his chest and stomach as our lips moved in sync. He bit my lip softly before his tongue entered my mouth. I grew excited at the feeling and trailed my hand further downwards, causing it to graze over his hardened area.

He pulled away and began kissing my jaw and softly sucking on it. His lips travelled lower and towards my neck. I moaned softly as he bit gently on my neck, probably leaving a mark over the numerous other marks that he caused tonight. I was going to have to seriously cover it up for tomorrow. The excitement running though my body caused me to confidently massage his hard area. He groaned into my neck and continued peppering kisses all over it.