Chapter 48 - Punishing mistakes

Q for my 18+ readers: Would you have a threesome with Logan and Gabriel or nah? ;)

I'm a sick and twisted biatch because I would.

Long chapter up ahead (the tone of this chapter may be confusing...I try my best to make Logan's condition seen realistic)

***

Punishing mistakes

**❤**

Run. Scream. My mind was screaming at me to do something, anything that would get me away from him. I felt so small and intimidated while trailing besides Logan while he tightly held my hand and pulled me further away from my friends. It would be futile to try and run at this point given how Logan was gripping my hand like a vice. There was no way he was letting me go.

Making a scene and screaming at the top of my lungs would be my last option. My free hand, the one that Logan wasn't currently chrushing with his, was tightly clenching my sling bag in anxiety.

No one was paying attention. No one knew or understood what was going on and I couldn't blame them. Logan knew how to feign indifference and keep his emotions hidden to the public. As much as he always lost control, he was still smart enough to master hiding his emotions.

I moved to look for Bella and Caitlyn, being a good twenty metres away from them already at this point. Logan had other plans and shoved my body in front of his and began navigating the both of us towards his car.

We reached the parking lot with my heavy breathing, pounding heart, and Logan's absolute silence.

I finally decided enough was enough and when I felt the slightest release of my wrist, I ripped it from Logan's hand and backed away from him.

"Stay away-" I was interrupted and squeaked when Logan didn't hesitate or wait a second longer to grab me again.

My back hit the side of his car as he pinned me against it. I squirmed, trying to pull my hands out of his and surprisingly succeeded in doing so only for him to pin my wrists tightly against the car.

"Let me go." I struggled, feeling tears brim my eyeslids and my face flush red. I willed my tears to go away.

"Shh." Logan said softly, his expression completely unreadable. I didn't know if he was mad or what. He seemed mad when he was forcing me to come with him.

In the next second and much to my surprise, he bent towards my height and buried his head in the crook of my neck. It must have been uncomfortable for him given my five-feat-one and his six-feat-three height. I stilled completely and stopped struggling. The hands that were pinning my wrists to the car slowly left and slid all the way down to wrap around my waist.

My eyes were wide. My breathing ragged. My heart pounding in my ears.

This was not the reaction I was expecting to get after being apart from Logan and contemplating for three weeks what he must have been feeling. Rage was the only conclusion I ended with given my experience with him, but now. . . Now he felt different. I couldn't explain it.

Seconds of silence passed until an entire minute passed by of Logan holding me tightly to his chest with his head buried in my neck. His arms around my waist and my back against his car. He was resting peacefully with me in his arms. For a moment, I felt at rest too. I missed him but snapped out of it when memories of what he did flooded my mind.